Welcome to Trying To Conceive #1

Hello all,

Currently at 15DPO with breast tenderness and frequent urination is it too early to test? Aunt Flo is due in 3 days but do not want to take it too early and it be negative..should i just wait?

Hello all,

Currently at 15DPO with breast tenderness and frequent urination is it too early to test? Aunt Flo is due in 3 days but do not want to take it too early and it be negative..should i just wait?

I'd wait but that is just cause I can never get a positive unless I'm about a week late :(

Hi, I am new to this forum so not sure if I should be replying to this thread or posting a new one...?
So I am 10dpo, we had baby making time every other day for a week around ovulation, I am going crazy trying to figure out whether my symptoms are all in my head or whether I am really prego...? Itchy nipples, sore boobs for the last 4 days, lots of creamy CM (gross sorry), a few twinges in my baby area but nothing to write home about, more emotional than normal, lots of wind, bloated, thirsty, headaches... did a first response pregnancy test two days ago and had a very faint line but did one again today and zilcho! Can anyone help? We have been TTC for 3 years now and if I am, it would be the best day of my life... baby dust to you all x

10 dpo; :bfn: :-( My temps are a little confusing too. Praying, praying, praying. I'll test again Tuesday at 12 dpo.

tested at 16DPO and got :bfp: I think my long wait is finally ever..Hope everyone else's is soon too..Thanks for all the advice over the last couple months and wish you all the best i will still check in once in awhile to see how you all are doing. Good Luck!

:hugs:YEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY :baby: WELL DONE AND A VERY HAPPY AND HEALTHY 9 MTHS
any syptoms b4 bfp if so what were they was your af the same like days 5 bleed 5 as i had only little and no cramps and now waiting it out had 5 pos opk for the last 5 days but cbfm is low but i no i have ov gonna bd 1 last time today[in an hour:happydance:] so was this cycle differant to your last xxxx:hugs:

Well my period isnt due for 3 days so not sure but last month it was only 3 days and only heavy on the first day..as for symptoms i had really sore nipples and breast tenderness starting at 3 dpo and frequent urination at about 10dpo..thats it so far hope that helps..

AF started coming on last night...so confused...temps dropped again...i wasn't supposed to start til Friday. Not sure what's going on. I'm devastated. :cry:

Heeey! My husband and I are just now beginning our journey ttc, but we're mostly ntnp since I don't do any charting or temp taking. I got off the pill back in Dec, so it's been about 6 months of allowing my body to get back on its own cycle. I believe I'm just now 14 dpo and I have a very long cycle, between 36 and 40 days. So while most women are expecting AF around this time, I'm not due for another week. I had some dull cramping about a week ago, then I started some spotting a couple days go so I thought, "OH! This must be implantation bleeding!" However, today it seems the bleeding has gotten a bit heavier, not normal period heavy, but definitely more than spotting. Since AF isn't due for another week, I'm assuming it's probably a chemical pregnancy, but I'm still going to test in a week just in case.

Any insight or similar experiences welcome!

hey im new and havnt seemed to have any replies yet proberly doing this all wrong. but if any one would could help me i would really appreciate it. i have been taking dong quai for 5 days and vitex and maca and pregnacare i have pcos and dont have periods maybe one a year i herd with time these may help me start it. i would really love to concieve so was wondering if i should take them only for 28 days then have a break for 5 then start again to give my body a routine? i dont have insulin probs or weight issuse just no peiod although i do eat quiet a lot of sugar bad girl
any help or suggestions would be great x

I have been TTC for 2 years now was told today by the doc that i only have one tube and a small uterus dont think that i will be getting a bundle of joy any time soom

I have been TTC for 2 years now was told today by the doc that i only have one tube and a small uterus dont think that i will be getting a bundle of joy any time soom

:flower: hey tanyaalvarez all i can say is sorry for your news but also wanted to add my friend last month suffered an eptopic[1st pregancy] and as a result she also lost 1 of her tubes she was very emotional and also trying to come to terms that she may never be a mum but i asked her to make app with her consultant who dealt with her so we went to the app [i went for moral support] anyway the doc said there is a very big chance that she can coceive like she did last time even tho she has the 1 tubbe as now rather rhan it be 50%/50% [each tube] this 1 tube now works over time to do the same but on its own so please do NOT :cry: think this will not happen as i know my friend is back ttc and belive me if she wants something she will make sure nothing gets in the way of that so do not give up hope as y will become a mummy:hugs:

hey im new and havnt seemed to have any replies yet proberly doing this all wrong. but if any one would could help me i would really appreciate it. i have been taking dong quai for 5 days and vitex and maca and pregnacare i have pcos and dont have periods maybe one a year i herd with time these may help me start it. i would really love to concieve so was wondering if i should take them only for 28 days then have a break for 5 then start again to give my body a routine? i dont have insulin probs or weight issuse just no peiod although i do eat quiet a lot of sugar bad girl
any help or suggestions would be great x

Hi babyBmine, I'm sorry about your lack of periods. I'm afraid I have no real knowledge of PCOS so can't offer any advice but wanted to let you know that your posts are live and I'm sure there's someone who can help. Have you tried searching for PCOS specific threads? Maybe https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/trying-to-conceive/1045005-pcos-ttc.html I know it's a new thread but it might help.
Fx you get a sticky bean soon.

Best thing I can suggest babyBmine is to speak to yours docs as a friend of mine has PCOS and has managed to conceive at long last! Keep an eye on temps as she's said plotting them has helped and makin sure there's plenty of action between the sheets!! Lol! Keep your chin up and hopefully you'll have some good news! If the docs don't give you the time of day(as mine certainly doesn't) keep at them and say you want it sortin and want help!

tested at 16DPO and got :bfp: I think my long wait is finally ever..Hope everyone else's is soon too..Thanks for all the advice over the last couple months and wish you all the best i will still check in once in awhile to see how you all are doing. Good Luck!

Yay, congrats! H&H 9 months!!! :happydance::hugs:

Hey guys,

Hope u r all well- sorry for those who have been caught by the witch this month :(

Just wanted a bit of advice- I've started charting the last 2 months- I had a laproscopy last month and it seemed to have triggered a really early period (CD 19!!) It was a full on period so i dont understand what that was about? The earliest I have ever had before that is 26! Should i be worried?

Anyway last month i ovulated on CD 13 and it has always been around then. I'm now on CD 15 and no sign of ov! Getting a bit concerned?

Don't know whats going on these last two months!! Advise please :)

How r u all? xxx

hi
I am having brown lil discharge on day 23 od my cycle with pain in my abdomen..what is it..n I have cycle of 28-30 days

Hello Ladies,
Looking for some advice again, my fiance and I had sex on June 2nd and on June 4th, which was a few days after finishing my period (which was a normal period for me) however we didn't have sex during when I was ovulating because of my fiance being sick. So its been about 3 weeks and I'm been expreiencing extreme tiredness, bloating, stomach is hard and a huge increase in appetite the last few days. Also alittle bit of lightheadness. I also experience alittle bit of pain one side around where my ovaries are it only lasted a few hours and I was fine after. I'm just wondering could this be pregnancy and as anyone gotten pregnant right after their period, I'm trying not to get my hopes up as I still have a week before my expected period. Thanks in advance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->