Welcome to Trying To Conceive #1

I don't have a clue to the acronyms either! I'm new to all of this & trying.... :)

My husband & I have been NTNP. Now we're ready to DTD and get pregnant! :winkwink: So, I started taking PNV about 2 months ago. Do these really help when you're TTC?

Hey everyone - my husband and I are TTC .... I have been going to regular doctors appointments since the first of the year. I'm 28 and have no kids; he has two daughters (I love my step-daughters, but I so want one of my own). I have PCOS and that is proving to be a problem with conception. I am currently on Metformin to see if that helps and so far - nothing. Next month I will be having a meeting with a new Doctor (my current doctor is 3x the cost of normal, which I just found out.... so we switched) to have the procedure done to see if my tubes are blocked. Honestly, I am hoping that is the problem so it will be an easy fix.

SO yeah, I am here looking for support and looking for women who have gone through the same thing I am going through. It's hard to deal with it, it's hard to see all of my friends getting pregnant left and right, it's hard to explain to my husband why it's so hard to be here with his kids and have to act as a "mother" while I am unable to be a mother .... so it will be nice to have some place to vent and get support :)

Got my crosshairs this morning so 2ww, here we come! 3dpo baby! Praying for that BFP this cycle! Pray with me girls! Thank you!!!!! :happydance:

Hey everyone - my husband and I are TTC .... I have been going to regular doctors appointments since the first of the year. I'm 28 and have no kids; he has two daughters (I love my step-daughters, but I so want one of my own). I have PCOS and that is proving to be a problem with conception. I am currently on Metformin to see if that helps and so far - nothing. Next month I will be having a meeting with a new Doctor (my current doctor is 3x the cost of normal, which I just found out.... so we switched) to have the procedure done to see if my tubes are blocked. Honestly, I am hoping that is the problem so it will be an easy fix.

SO yeah, I am here looking for support and looking for women who have gone through the same thing I am going through. It's hard to deal with it, it's hard to see all of my friends getting pregnant left and right, it's hard to explain to my husband why it's so hard to be here with his kids and have to act as a "mother" while I am unable to be a mother .... so it will be nice to have some place to vent and get support :)

hey there and welcome!! yeh this is a great place to just write whatever you want and express yourself. i also have PCOS and we are having conceiving problems. we have done all the tests and PCOS and my hubby's low sperm count are the factors for us. I'm not taking metformin since that won't help me the docs say. i'm on 100mg clomid this cycle. 50mg didn't do anything for me. i'm hoping this cycle works!! i'm waiting to O and just getting very impatient. i see CM and get excited but then take an ovulation test and it's negative, which then i get dissappointed. but i'm hoping this week sometime i will O. i have a follow up appt. on the 11th to make sure i don't have any cysts forming from the clomid. i'm praying i don't and that we can do our IUI very very soon this week!! anyways good luck and hang in there!!!!

hi everyone, new to this so hopefully doing it right!
husband and I both 29, came off of microgynon in jan (been taken for approx 5 yrs) and been ttc since. thought periods had started to regulate but this month am now 10 days late. when 5 days late took a test but came up negative. don't really know how long to wait to take next test? having a few symptoms...tired, light headed, and sometimes nauseaus but don't know if I am looking for symptoms?? it's hard not to think something of every little thing, don't want to get my hopes up :(
any help with abbreviations is appreciated!
xx

hey there and welcome!! yeh this is a great place to just write whatever you want and express yourself. i also have PCOS and we are having conceiving problems. we have done all the tests and PCOS and my hubby's low sperm count are the factors for us. I'm not taking metformin since that won't help me the docs say. i'm on 100mg clomid this cycle. 50mg didn't do anything for me. i'm hoping this cycle works!! i'm waiting to O and just getting very impatient. i see CM and get excited but then take an ovulation test and it's negative, which then i get dissappointed. but i'm hoping this week sometime i will O. i have a follow up appt. on the 11th to make sure i don't have any cysts forming from the clomid. i'm praying i don't and that we can do our IUI very very soon this week!! anyways good luck and hang in there!!!!

I have my next doctors appointment on the 12th :D The metformin I don't think is doing anything .... it's just making my tummy upset and I have to use the bathroom a lot - so I am going to ask if I can stop taking it, it's making me miserable :(

I hope you don't have any cysts as well so you can start the IUI!! Good luck!!!!!

Hi, I just wanted to introduce myself. I'm Crystal and my finace and I have been ttc since Feb. So far we haven't told anyone that we're ttc, and it's been really hard seeing the BFNs every month.

Does anyone have any tips on things that might help when ttc? Or how do you ladies handle getting a BFN?

Thanks so much in advance, I'm really looking forward to meeting people on this site :)

Hi Crystal, welcome! My hubby and I started trying again in February (after a missed miscarriage in November) too and are still waiting. It's never easy to continue seeing BFN's, but as time goes and you calm down a little more, it doesn't seem to hurt...as much! I cry every month though but it only lasts a day now and then i'm back on my feet the next day excited about the next cycle. One of these cycles, we WILL get our BFP. All of us! So just hang on to that hope and you'll be ok. Plus this thread has a lot of wonderful ladies on it so being on here will help you too. :dust:

New and trying to gain some TTC buddies....

about me........
Hubby and I have been not trying and not preventing since July 2010, and actively trying since Jan. 2012. We are currently seeking medical advice and are in the initial diagnostic stage.

So excited and a bit anxious... looking for some company since I have decided not to discuss with family or friends yet...

Would like to have a few buddies that I could ride this emotional roller coaster with...

Thanks

Welcome and good luck! You are in the right place for this roller coaster ride. We are here for you! :hugs:

anyone taking anything to enhance CM or progesterone cream?

12 day lp and wondering if that could be an issue....

I was doing a bit of research into lp today and apparently anything between 12 and 16 dpo is fine (mine varies between 12 and 13 and like you I was worrying). I don't take anything for my cm but am considering grapefruit juice, evening primrose oil and royal jelly next cylcle if this one is a bust (currently 9dpo and I just feel that I'm out :growlmad:

Good luck with yours

I was doing a bit of research into lp today and apparently anything between 12 and 16 dpo is fine (mine varies between 12 and 13 and like you I was worrying). I don't take anything for my cm but am considering grapefruit juice, evening primrose oil and royal jelly next cylcle if this one is a bust (currently 9dpo and I just feel that I'm out :growlmad:

Good luck with yours

Hoping u r still in the BFP zone time will tell....

Thanks... I am a bit relieved however not sure why the end of my cycle is the one that varies... since I have read that irregular cycles prior to O is the part that should vary...:dohh:

I am gonna look into the royal jelly and grapefruit juice(first I have heard of it for ttc)
AF is ruthless... and shows up roughly when expected...........so I know how u feel don't count yourself out yet hun....:flower:

Hi all, newbie here!
Am getting a handle on the acronyms I think.

Hi Everyone
me and my husband are 26 and have just started ttc and I am so excited about it.
I can't wait to start sharing all the ups and downs that come with ttc.

best wishes to everyone xx

Hi I'm new to this site..

i am 22 yrs old and have been trying to conceive for a few months with no luck. i was on loestrin 24fe for about 5 years and have recently went off. my periods have been all out of whack so its hard to tell when and if I'm ovulating. however my last period was 5/21/2012.. still not period, yesterday i have ewcm with a strand of brownish color in it and lots of ewcm. still no period, no signs of it either. i took several urine tests and still nothing !! for the past 3-4 days i have had shooting pains in my lower stomach and very cramp but not like regular mentrual cramps, even pains down my leg. wouldn't i have gotten a BFP already if i were pregnant ?:wacko: help !! loll

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->