Welcome to Trying To Conceive #1

I have bought so many HPTs in the last year it is really depressing. I agnonize over what brand to buy too. I got a false positive on a digital about 4 months ago - so I refuse to buy digital anymore. I know it was probably just a bad batch or a weird fluke, but it was too depressing.

oh me too, it's crazy! right now all i have left are the cheapies and not many of them but i have heard the best one to buy is the FRER. Those are really good. The digis are fun when you see pregnant but then they suck when they say not pregnant a week later. ugh! That's why i don't want to test at all this time...less stress...even though i'm stressing about doing one now...i really want to but it scares me.

I think that's the worry. I Poas twice today and will do it again Monday probably x

I did 2 tests. Old fashioned cheapie from tesco this morning and the 2nd line come up. Then I did the digi. I am a Poas aholic

well FF moved my crosshairs back two days this morning...i don't agree with it though because i know when i felt the pain and i told it when i got a positive opk...why does it do that? ugh...oh well...continue waiting! the BFN would make sense then if this is right as it would have only been 7 dpo. We shall see.

Hi everyone :) I'm just joining this for the first time.. thought it would be helpful to hear other's stories.. this can be frustrating.. I'm only month 2 of TTC baby #1 but I am so anxious!! Looking forward to hearing about everyone's success stories :)

Well pooh...had a major temp drop today so that either means implantation or it's over...i have a feeling it's over...ugh....i hate this!

Hello BnB goers, im new to this site, have frequented this site and many others like it for a while and now i have decided to finally become a part of one seeing as i have so many questions about this all the time. Im glad this forum has opened also. Hope to get alot of feed back.

Hey BnB,
Im TTC AND HAVE BEEN SINCE 2009. I HAD ONE PREGNANCY IN 2008 SHORTLY AFTER I STOPPED MY BCP AND HAD ABORTED THE PREGNANCY (PLEASE DONT JUDGE ME, I REGRET IT EVERYDAY). SINCE IT WAS SO DIFFICULT FOR ME TC I HAD SOME TEST DONE, HAD XRAYS OF MY FALLOPIAN TUBES DONE AND THE TEST CAME BACK THAT ALL I HAD WAS A SLIGHTLY TILTED UTERUS, TUBES WERE CLEAR. I HAVE NO PROBLEMS WITH MY REPRODUCTIVE ORGANS AT ALL. AFTER THIS I WENT TO THE FERTILITY CLINIC AND HAD A CONSULTATION AND DISCUSSED THE POSIBILITY OF STARTING CLOMID TO ASSIST WITH TTC BECAUSE I HAVE IRREGULAR CYLES AND THATS WHY I HAVE A HARD TIME GETTING PREGNANT. WHILE GOING TO MY LOCAL CLINIC AND SHARING MY STORY WITH A CNA, SHE SUGGESTED ME USING BCP AGAIN TO REGULATE MY CYCLE. SEEING AS I GOT PREGNANT THE FIRST TIME SHORTLY AFTER USING BCP I DECIDED TO GO THAT ROUTE AGAIN. IM CURRENTLY IN MY FIRST CYCLE AND I AM WONDERING WILL THAT BE ENOUGH AND I CAN TTC AFTER THIS CYCLE IS COMPETED?

WellI CD7 today! AF is gone so time to try again! 2nd cycle of ttc!!!! Good luck to all!!!

I am 2 weeks late as of today,I took a test yesterday and it was negative i have never been so late with my periods till date.I am planning on taking a doctors appointment tomorrow to check what is wrong :(!!

This is my time to give back something to the forum which helped me pass through a difficult phase. I was TTC my #1 for over a year. We went for tests and my husband's count was low. We tried alternate meds and went for a follow up. doc said quality is no good and IVF is the only option. In the mean time, my gyn sent me for HSG test and said there is a good chance to conceive. Bang! I conceived that month

Hi all! I am brand new to this, or any other forum! I am ttc #1, on my second cycle trying, and cd1. I started trying last month and thought it might be the month, but sadly after a negative test yesterday, af reared her ugly head today 😞. I used forums such as this one and others last month as an educational resource tool and thought it was awesome to see so many women encouraging each other through this sometime difficult but amazing journey! That's why I'm excited to join this on the verge of my second cycle trying and to meet people who understand what I am going through! I just bought a basal thermometer and will start charting more thoroughly this month! Fx'ed for all of you waiting for your bfp's!! Anyone cd1 today with me?? Baby dust to all!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->