Welcome to 'Trying To Conceive Over 35'

i'm 42 years old. i have a failed ivf this june 2010 due to thin endometrium (5mm only)..please help..natural way to thicken it.. thanks:kiss:

I miscarried last month, at 4 wks. We tried this month to conceive, and my cycle length is 31 days, and my ovulation calendar showed peak ovulation on the 15th. We tried the 4,6,8,10,12,13,15, and 16. I should have started on the 28th, and on the 27th I started what I thought was a very light period. It only lasted a day and a half. It was red, but very light. I never used more than a liner. Well, this morning I did a test, as I stopped bleeding last night. It was negative. Is there still hope, or is it just a weird period. This period is far from normal for me. Also, the only symptoms I have had, has been nausea. I did not think it was a weird craving, but all I want to eat is salad over small pieces of hamburger smothered in ketchup. Anyhow, just curious what you guys think. Thank you in advance and good luck to all who are ttc as well as those who are pregnant. I forgot to add that my temp has also been up, normally my temp would range from 97.4 - 97.6 and my temps have been running 98.8 - 99.4.

I'm trying to concieve another child I just turned 38,and i'm scared.This will be my 5th pregnacy and new marriage.We have mine,his&ours:winkwink:

Can anyone give me advice on a healthy pregnancy,or has been threw this.our kids ages range:

mine 21,17,14,
his20,15
ours,2-1/2

help!!!!

p.s im new at the website too..

Thank you - it's nice to have a place where I'm not surrounded by teens and early 20's! Ahhhhhhh. :)

I was browing the web for a message board about TTC, and just joined BnB specifically because of this 35 yr old forum. Thank you!

Thank you for a forum that is for people who remember pull-tabs on coke cans.... and phones that required you to put your finger in a hole and go around, then again, and again... to call a number.

Well, I remember, anyway. :jo:

Hello, I'm (almost as old) as original sin and TTC. And upbeat about the whole thing. So, you younger women can take heart that someone older than you, is also trying to conceive.

Maca milkshake, anyone? :dance:

I was browing the web for a message board about TTC, and just joined BnB specifically because of this 35 yr old forum. Thank you!

Thank you for this awesome thread that seems to be really active! Love it:cloud9:

Hello there.....new to this and wanted to say hi! Great forum, have been lurking for a while :)

i'm 42 years old. i have a failed ivf this june 2010 due to thin endometrium (5mm only)..please help..natural way to thicken it.. thanks:kiss:

have you tried being on clomid? They say its good.:hugs:

I'm so glad I saw this forum. I'm 38 and I'm about to start the process as a single mother by choice.

I all I guess i on the borderline of 35yrs old hee hee go 36yrs in Feb. We have been ttc for 23 months now. gosh i hope it's not long now....

Hello:wave: I am 37yrs old and DH is 41 and we are trying for just one more. I had a TR in 2008 and we had DD in Feb 2010. We have a few fertility issues so we conceived with the help of IUI. We plan on trying to conceive au' natural this time.[-o<

I came across BnB and glad I signed up. I was shocked and overjoyed to find a forum dedicated to women 35 and up. I've gave birth @ age 34 and again @ 39. I just suffered a miscarriage earlier this month. This is my second miscarriage in three years. We're still TTC again(big family dreams).

Peace to all :)

Thank you for a forum that is for people who remember pull-tabs on coke cans.... and phones that required you to put your finger in a hole and go around, then again, and again... to call a number.

Hello, I'm (almost as old) as original sin and TTC. And upbeat about the whole thing. So, you younger women can take heart that someone older than you, is also trying to conceive.

that made me chuckle!!

hi everyone:flower:

i'm 35, have one darling son age 7, am recently married & have 9yr old step son. my sons father sadly died when my son was a baby. my new husband & I would like one of our own soon!

Lots of baby dust to all

x

that made me chuckle!!

hi everyone:flower:

i'm 35, have one darling son age 7, am recently married & have 9yr old step son. my sons father sadly died when my son was a baby. my new husband & I would like one of our own soon!

Lots of baby dust to all

x
i'm on my second man too!
first led me a merry dance before telling me he didn't want kids.... loooonnng story! New bloke is a dream, love him to bits, soo want a little babog!

i'm on my second man too!
first led me a merry dance before telling me he didn't want kids.... loooonnng story! New bloke is a dream, love him to bits, soo want a little babog!

So am I. :thumbup: First I was married to for 5 years saying he did want kids but always making excuses about why it wasn't the right time yet. By the time was right for him, I was going to have been well past menopause. But there were a whole host of other reasons why we split as well. I'm now with my high school sweetheart (who's two years younger than me) and has two kids of his own from his previous marriage. We're due to get married in January. :)

Our situation presents it's own challenges, especially when it come to TTC as he works away for 9 weeks at a time and is home for 3 weeks in between. So although we tried during this last leave, the :witch: got me last night. I won't be fertile during his next 3 weeks off so we don't get to try again until April. It's soooo frustrating. But we've only been trying (when we can) since July so do want to try and have a go at conceiving naturally. I'm not sure how long we should though considering my age..... Any suggestions???

Wishing everyone here loads of :dust:!
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back