Welcome to 'Trying To Conceive Over 35'

Hi Ladies,

I'm new to the forum. Glad I found this forum. I'm 35 years old and trying for my first. I've been trying for 6 months. I thought it would be a breeze. Feeling really down. Anyone else feeling this way?

Baby dust to you and me

Hi hun, I'm also 35, 36 next month and ttc #1. I feel the same. We've been trying for however long it says on my ticker.

Sending you and all of us lots of :dust:

Ladies,

Thanks for the words of encouragement. I am trying to stay positive but its so hard. I just cant think about anything else. I know in my heart that I was meant to be a mother. I'll just keep praying and trying.

Hi Ladies:hi: its been 5 days since any posts. How is everyone doing this

week?:thumbup: I go for my Follicle scan in the AM, is everyone busy with

:bunny: Just wanted to check on everyone. Baby Dust comin your way

:dust:

How did your scan go hun?

As for me, I should have ovulated today. We'll see if my temps confirm this in 3 days time. Nothing to get excited about though as my man won't be home till early April. But this is all good data for making sure everything working properly. I'm convinced my body is still recovering from being on Cerazette for so many years. I was thinking my periods were weirdly short (only 2 days whereas before they used to be 5 or 6) and my follicular phase has also been a bit short but seems to get getting into the acceptable range now. So I'm really hoping we'll be in with a shot when we get to try in April.

Sending everyone lots of :dust:

xxx

Hi Ladies:hi:

Sorry fell asleep :sleep:& forgot to let you know how things went. Had 4

Follicles, 1 was larger than they like at 32mm the others were 27mm & 2 were

24mm. My lining was a little thin at 7mm they said BUT that was obviously ok

to go ahead & give me a trigger shot (that no one told me they were going

to give). :dohh:So what does everyone think?? Do these numbers sound ok?

They said to just do BD sometime this weekend. So I just thought since we

got the shot today we would start tomorrow?? Well wishing everyone

great news & :dust:

Hi, trying to concieve my 5th baby! Have 3 from previous relationship aged 18, 13,11, and one with my gorgeous husband who is now 20months, such a big age gap and we desperately want a girl and a friend for our youngest!!! Had a mmc before baby no 4, third month of trying now and its sooooo confusing!!! I get ov pains, high temps, but no positive ov tests and very little ewm?????? am i ovulating or not, i didnt have any trouble the last 2 times???????

Hi Ladies,

I'm new to the forum. Glad I found this forum. I'm 35 years old and trying for my first. I've been trying for 6 months. I thought it would be a breeze. Feeling really down. Anyone else feeling this way?

Baby dust to you and me

Hi hun, I'm also 35, 36 next month and ttc #1. I feel the same. We've been trying for however long it says on my ticker.

Sending you and all of us lots of :dust:

Hi all - I'm 35 on Cycle 3 TTC #1... I too thought it would be easy... its so stressful!

Hi everyone, I'm 37 and TTC #2. We've been trying for a while now around 12 months and nothing. Currently 4DPO, so starting to obsess ALOT!

Wishing everyone lots of luck this month.

:hi:

I'm nearer 39 than 38 (!!) and TTC #2 .... on cycle #2 and will hopefully ovulate in the next couple of days. Am obsessed with ovulation symptom spotting!

Hi everyone, I'm 37 and TTC #2. We've been trying for a while now around 12 months and nothing. Currently 4DPO, so starting to obsess ALOT!

Wishing everyone lots of luck this month.

:hi:Septicgirl Im 5DPO (I think, still trying to figure all this out) :dohh:I had

my Trigger on Friday last week so its been a week since that. We have been

trying to get pregnant (and actually keep it alive) for about 15 months now.

So sounds like we have a couple of things in common:winkwink: We found out

we were pregnant last January & then we lost that pregnancy in February

had a chemical pregnancy in May & then had another loss at the end of July.

:cry: So after LOTS of tests & 1 hysteroscopy(for a small amount of scar

tissue) here we are again. Clomid this month days 3-9, follicle scan on Day 13

Trigger same day, Progesterone drawn on day 23 & Blood Pregnancy test on

14 DPT. WHEW did u get all that. :wacko: Im glad your joining welcome & I

hope when we test so close together we both get the :bfp: that every

woman trying to get pregnant deserves.:hugs:

:hi:

I'm nearer 39 than 38 (!!) and TTC #2 .... on cycle #2 and will hopefully ovulate in the next couple of days. Am obsessed with ovulation symptom spotting!

Hi Pie:hi: Ill be 37 in June this year. Welcome, I wish you fast ovulation &

:dust:

Hello!

I'm 36 and ttc our #3.

Was told last month I had FSH of 76 and I was in menopause with very little chance of conception.

New set of results today, FSH of 15- so hopefully still in perimenopause with better chance of conceiving.

Still in shock about the whole menopause thing, but giving it our best shot, I've just started DHEA and hope this might help.

Would love to hear of anyone's experiences with DHEA or conceiving with high FSH / perimenopause.

Hello!

I'm 36 and ttc our #3.

Was told last month I had FSH of 76 and I was in menopause with very little chance of conception.

New set of results today, FSH of 15- so hopefully still in perimenopause with better chance of conceiving.

Still in shock about the whole menopause thing, but giving it our best shot, I've just started DHEA and hope this might help.

Would love to hear of anyone's experiences with DHEA or conceiving with high FSH / perimenopause.

Sending big :hugs: & :dust:

Hi All. I'm 37, 38 this year.
I have 3 weeks of my cycle before OV and it is driving me crazy arghhhh!!!!
The time is dragging, I am desperately ttc again after my 6th loss.
I'm just hoping that I get my BFP this cycle.
Baby dust to all xxx

Hi there
Im new on here !! so forgive me for butting in lol:flower:
Im gonna be 40 in July and trying for my third , got a week to wait til i test . I already have 15 yr old boy and 5 yr old girl so im hoping for baby number 3 before i get too old heh heh !!!! Felt a bit rough and nauseaus in the night and didnt sleep after that , also been having very very mild crampiness so i hopw its a good sign , please wish me luck , and good luck to all of you ladies out there too !!!!!:happydance::hugs:

Hi Lee C, You poor love, I'm so sorry you've been through such hell. You are still young and have a few years left. There seem to be some very positive stories on here, chin up and very best of luck.

Hi all, I've decided to dive in with you all after getting so much encouragement from your posts. I'm 42, had my first, my gorgeous boy, at 39, and have since MC twice, at 7 and 11 weeks. I would sooo love to give my boy a little sibling. Sometimes I feel it is madness to be my age and expecting success, but thank you all for helping me believe!

The docs can find nothing wrong with me luckily. I've been avoiding booze and caffeine and taking conception supplements. I've found Fertility Friend's free charting software really useful It also comes in app format so you can input your temp straight into your phone in the morning.

I want to ask if anyone out there has had success with lunar conception calendars, or is trying it? It seems a little far fetched, but surely this is a revelation if we can have an extra opportunity to try each month (as long as it actually works of course, otherwise it is a waste of time and energy). I have a lunar date coming up the day before the spring equinox, so I'm hoping that if DH and I try on that night the great powers of nature can intervene favourably! Are you thinking they might, or feeling sorry for me?! :blush:

Hi there! We have been ttc since 11/10, and nothing. We have a 9 year old daughter. We are trying to have 1 maybe 2 more babies before time runs out. Since we started ttc I have been charting out my cycles, using an ovulation prediction calendar, and taking note of symptoms of ovulation. This month I started using ovulation detection sticks...used them according to the directions for the last 13 days and no LH surge :( What does this mean? Plus, have not had any symptoms of ovulation for this month. Is this normal? :dohh:

Hi all ... I'm 36 and ttc with my new partner. Had 3 sons by my first marriage, Brandon who would be 18 and watching over us from above , Con who is 15 and autistic and 13yr old Cai who is a cheeky monkey and his mummy's baby still.
This is my 3rd month actively ttc and driving myself crazy with symptom spotting and reading all the forums here.
My AF is due on 24th March and have got so fed up this month with lack of symptoms despite obssessively checking for them that I think I am out for this month and I've just sent him indoors out for a bottle of wine hehehee!!!
Good Luck and Baby dust to all xx

I believe this is possible cos my cousin had their first child when she was 36

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"