Welcome to 'Trying To Conceive Over 35'

I am 38 almost 39 and have been somewhat trying to conceive for the last year. Have tried OP tests...didn't get pregnant. I have put it in natures hands at this point and hoping my monthly friend does not come next week. I have felt a little funny and have breast tenderness...hope this means something.

:hi: :wave: ladies

I hope you had a wonderful weekend because its coming to a close now.

I am 35 and hubby is 42. I have a 17yr old son from my highschool sweetheart. Hubby has no children and we been ttc since we were joined together on Monday, November 10, 2008 (2yrs wow). I mc on february 14, 2010 (what a day to mc but also found out it was attached to a 5cm submusical fibroid). I am pray we will conceive again.

well i am still trying so i hope this is our month. would be a nice christmas gift.[-o<

Wow, I'm in utter disbelief! I believe I am 12DPO, but I could be as much as 16DPO, I took a test four days ago when I was 8 - 11 DPO and I got a big fat negative.

I am in utter disbelief that we conceived the first month and only days after hubby finally agreed to it! Ya-hoo! (I'm 35 and DH will be 45 soon) I have totally felt pregnant this past week, but thought it was 'mind games'.... Looks like I am due in mid-August. We won't be telling anyone in 'real life' until after we hear the heartbeat :)

I'm a personal trainer, and I love to workout! Now, it will be a challenge to cut-back a bit and pay attention to my body..hmm.. but I will! This is the first thing I have to change off the bat.

Does anyone know what they are saying about caffeine nowadays? It seems like it's changing all the time. I drink tea, but it has quite a bit of caffeine in it (yerba) - Thanks!!

https://i55.tinypic.com/1z6wrad.jpg

Hi all, I am 40...and a half and long to have one more child. I had my first dd in 2005, second dd in 2007, m/c in 2008 @ 6-7 weeks naturally, had my first ds in 2009 (pregnant 3months after m/c) m/c Oct 8 (d+c) @ 7 weeks...well AF finally arrived 7 weeks later (very heavy and clotty sorry tmi)...after 8 days it's stopped but my cm is brown/pink. What is up? Will I still o as I am supposed to be fertile Dec 4-11..I am anxious to get BFP and scared...any info?

Thanks

Wow, I'm in utter disbelief! I believe I am 12DPO, but I could be as much as 16DPO, I took a test four days ago when I was 8 - 11 DPO and I got a big fat negative.

I am in utter disbelief that we conceived the first month and only days after hubby finally agreed to it! Ya-hoo! (I'm 35 and DH will be 45 soon) I have totally felt pregnant this past week, but thought it was 'mind games'.... Looks like I am due in mid-August. We won't be telling anyone in 'real life' until after we hear the heartbeat :)

I'm a personal trainer, and I love to workout! Now, it will be a challenge to cut-back a bit and pay attention to my body..hmm.. but I will! This is the first thing I have to change off the bat.

Does anyone know what they are saying about caffeine nowadays? It seems like it's changing all the time. I drink tea, but it has quite a bit of caffeine in it (yerba) - Thanks!!

https://i55.tinypic.com/1z6wrad.jpg

congrats to you and hubby!:happydance:

Hi ladies, I am 38, going to be 39 in March. DH 39. Married 8 years this April. TTC 5 years, very serious 2 years. Ovulate and period regularly, hubby did test, no problem. Unexplained and don't know why I cannot get pregnant. My mom gave birth to 8 of us, I have 4 sisters and 3 brothers, each of them have at least 3 kids. So don't know where go wrong. On Clomid 50 mg third cycle in few days (10 Jan). Hopefully this is the month :). Bady dust to all.

Hi all, Im 36 TTC #1 for 2 years, no sucess yet although just been diagnosed with endo (and never had any signs) so I would say is def a good idea for any LTTC with unexplained fertility to have a lap & die test, to rule out blockages/endo/etc...
Big hi to everybody, hope 2011 will be the year our baby dreams come true :)

Lol i had no idea i was going to be an 'older' mum. Does everyone consider over 35 'later in life'. I'm only just getting going . . . must be a late starter!

Hello everyone anyway :) I'm not 35 yet but by the time we are trying to conceive I will be . . . any tips will be appreciated :)

Span77 I am with you I feel like I am just getting going. Good Luck

I am 38 and have been ttc for about 3 months. Send some baby dust my way I have had an HGC and my one tube is open. I had an ectopic pregnancy when I was 25 and have only 1 tube left. I still have hope though since I did have my daughter after that happened. I am very happy to find this forum!

Hi, I'm 37 and had a mc in Nov 2010. Its was my 1st pregnancy but I'm TTC again .

Why does it take so long to TTC!!!

Hello ladies, TTC'ing starts now for our #2! I'm now 37 years old, baby Zoëlle was conceived our first month of TTC'ing when I was 36 so we're hoping the same luck will bless us this time around.

Hello everyone my names Lynne and im 34 at mo but will be very near 35 at TTC , Im already the lucky mommy of 3 but would love just one more . Its great to find so many women of a similar age on here all wishing each other the biggest luck in the world too make thier dream come true xxx :dust:

Hi Lady's this is my first post and just wanted to say hello to you all.
I am 42 in April. So deperatley want a baby with my wonderful husband.(have a 12yr old DS with ex husband).
I had MC Nov 2010,got caught first time of trying.Started usin CBFM last cycle and now in 22w,AF due any day now and feel her coming:cry:
How is everyone? xxx

Hello Ladies I am 36 & trying to concieve #3. My other children are 10 & 8 had absolutley no problems concieving them But in the last year have had 2 miscarriages & 1 Chem pregnancy. I never thought age would be such a big factor.:winkwink: Started Clomid last month with no success on my second try this month same dose different days. Will have a follicle scan next Friday to see what my little beans are doing:happydance: Just want to send baby dust everyones way.:dust:

Hi Lady's this is my first post and just wanted to say hello to you all.
I am 42 in April. So deperatley want a baby with my wonderful husband.(have a 12yr old DS with ex husband).
I had MC Nov 2010,got caught first time of trying.Started usin CBFM last cycle and now in 22w,AF due any day now and feel her coming:cry:
How is everyone? xxx

Goddess41- What do you mean you feel it coming.:shrug: Try to stay positive remember that sometimes pregnancy symtoms & AF symtoms can be very similar. Jus t want to give you some hope.:hugs:

and Baby Dust:dust:

Hi Ladies,

I'm new to the forum. Glad I found this forum. I'm 35 years old and trying for my first. I've been trying for 6 months. I thought it would be a breeze. Feeling really down. Anyone else feeling this way?

Baby dust to you and me

Prayingtogod- I do know how you feel, I try to tell myself to be happy that I

do have 2 beautiful children (from a previous marriage)& that there are

people out there that cant even have 1, But inside I really feel like I am ment

to have one more with my new husband (who has no children of his own).

Every month when the test says BFN is heartache :cry:to me BUT we are all

strong women here & just keep trudging through because its something we all

want SO badley. Keep your head up girl we are here for you.:hugs:

Baby Dust to you:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583