Welcome to 'Trying To Conceive Over 35'

Thank you for this board! I just posted my intro post. After WTE and The Bump this is a welcome change and breath of fresh air.

Hello am new here. Glad I found this page.. The ttc journey has been tough. Will be happy to learn a few tips while going through this journey 😊

Thank you for this. We're waiting to try and i've just turned 37. I think I was naive in thinking it would be easy for me to fall pregnant as easily as I did 9 years ago. It didn't even occur to me that that may not be the case.

Hi Guys, Im new here, Im 38 years i have 3 kids 16, 11 and 8. Af is always on time and when i say on time i mean on time, this is day 3 and she still hasnt shown. To scared to test lol.

Hubby and I have been trying for 5 years now.

Ive been having major cramps and lower back pain, white discharge ( sorry tmi ) my breast are just starting to hurt today but they always do when af is due. Soooo dont know what to do i dont want the disappointment of a BFN

Hi so glad to find this. I'm waiting to try. I have the implant at the moment but I'm having it removed on 22nd November and were gonna start trying in December.
I am 38 now but will be 38 a week before Xmas and my husband is 43.
I was so worried about my age so it's so good there's a whole thread of trying to conceive over 35.
I have 2 older children 15 and 12 from a previous relationship and I have 2 with my husband aged 7 and 5 so if I get pregnant it will be mine and hubbys 3rd baby. We wasn't married when we had our 2 we got married when our youngest daughter was a year old so it wud be lovely having a baby now we are married.

Anyway I know I'm not officially trying yet but I thought I wud say hello and introduce myself a little.
Hello🤗🤗🤗❤❤❤❤

Hi all. I’m just turned 39 and myself and my partner are TTC our first together. If we’re successful it will be his 3rd and my 4th. His are 12 and 10 and mine are 17, 8 and 5. Just wondering how many from this amazing group have actually conceived?

Good luck to all trying xxx

I'm a newbie here! And boy oh boy in need to chat with a TTC over 35 group! . I'm 37 years old and basically I've been told " you're to old to have a baby" however my two boys and my husband want another little bundle of Joy!... and I also want a little one.. praying , hoping tons of baby dust is pour on all of us..

Welcome to BabyandBump Vanessa. Sometimes people have too much to say eh ....

Good luck for that BFP soon <3

This is awesome. I’ve recently turned 39 and just had the implanion contraceptive implant removed and will be TTC as soon as AF stops. Excited but nervous because I’m 39 eeeek. Good
Iuck everyone hope you all get ure BFP soon

I'm a newbie here! And boy oh boy in need to chat with a TTC over 35 group! . I'm 37 years old and basically I've been told " you're to old to have a baby" however my two boys and my husband want another little bundle of Joy!... and I also want a little one.. praying , hoping tons of baby dust is pour on all of us..

Please please take no notice you are not to old at all. Lots of women are having babies in there late 30s and even 40s. My Aunty was 41 when she had he 6th and that was natural. I’m 39 and just about to start TTC. This will also be mine and Hubby’s 3rd together but 1st since we been married. Ure not to old hon. Sending you lots of love and baby dust. And same to everyone else. Really hope we get our BFP soon.

I’m 38 trying for the first time. 4 cycles ago I stopped taking Estelle (had been on it for 4 years prior), period was on point every month but last couple cycles one was 1 week shorter and this time it’s been one week longer! At 17dpo according to glow, I got spotting for 4 days now today I have a heavier but still watery red flow with one tiny clot. I’m going to the doctors in a few days to have a full checkup. My temperature ha seven high for the last week for some reason, super dizzy and nauseated on and off and the fatigue is ridiculous. Could I!? Or was it just a weird cycle? How long does it take for a cycle to become normal after taking Estelle for 4 years?

I am 38 almost 39 and have been somewhat trying to conceive for the last year. Have tried OP tests...didn't get pregnant. I have put it in natures hands at this point and hoping my monthly friend does not come next week. I have felt a little funny and have breast tenderness...hope this means something.
I’m in the same boat, but we only started trying a few months ago 3 to be exact.. I’m wondering if my body needs some time to regulate after taking the pill for so long

How are all you ladies doing?
I'm now in the 2ww and it's driving me crazy. Don't think this is my month but I know I shudnt count myself out until AF shows.
AF due next week on Wednesday 6th or Thursday 7th. Still very early.
Been getting a few symtoms but they seem to have fizzled out. So just a case of waiting now.

Hi Everyone. I am 35,a Sahm.My husband and I have 3 daughters.We are Ttc for a son.We have been Ttc since November 2018,so not that long.

Hello everyone, I think I’m 4 days off AF, because I was using the pill so this will be my first cycle after withdrawal , I’ve never had a problem getting pregnant and luckily enough not had to chart or wait this two weeks.... but this time is different because 6 weeks ago my partner(no children) who is also 42 confessed that he wants a baby!! We discussed it 7 months ago and kind of said let’s not, he had a problem and had to use drugs which could have made him sterile, but the swimmers could have came back well swimming, (so I just took the pill, just Incase)! Anyway because of our age we thought no time to wait, he has his sperm test next Wednesday, but fingers crossed we don’t need to use the frozen stuff... but more important fingers crossed for a :bfp: so we can just get it over with :o so 4 days before the :witch: but I have no symptoms at ALL not of AF or pregnancy, I have taken a test this morning but it’s a :bfn: so no symptoms of AF is a good sign????:dust:

AF arrived!!! ☹️

Last edited:
Trying to get pregnant over the age of 35 comes with its own unique issues. Take a breather from the bustle of the regular TTC forum and chat with others who are trying for a baby later in life.

We hope this forum helps you on your journey :)

Regards,
The BnB Team
It's very possible. I was 42 and conceived naturally and had a completely healthy daughter who is now 4. I have also just had a positive pregnancy test today at the age of 46 yet again, naturally conceived with no medical help. I also have a 25 and a 22 year sons. My hubby is 16 years younger then I. We had our daughter in 2014 and was hoping that we would be blessed again. Now.. to get through the danger period .. don't give up hope.

It's very possible. I was 42 and conceived naturally and had a completely healthy daughter who is now 4. I have also just had a positive pregnancy test today at the age of 46 yet again, naturally conceived with no medical help. I also have a 25 and a 22 year sons. My hubby is 16 years younger then I. We had our daughter in 2014 and was hoping that we would be blessed again. Now.. to get through the danger period .. don't give up hope.
Wow that is amazing!!!! Congratulations

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"