Welcome to 'Trying To Conceive Over 35'

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive Over 35' started by Wobbles, Jun 21, 2010.

1. jules00

jules00 New Member

Hello everyone this is my first time posting on a forum. My names Jules I’m 35 years old with 2 boys 12 and 8 from a previous marriage. My partner now has no children and we have been together 3 years. We’ve been TTC for only 2 months and I’m currently in the 2WW it’s driving me crazy and it’s all I think about. Looking forward to chatting to yous xxxx

2. elsa1mammy

elsa1mammy New Member

When to have sex to get pregnant? What says SmileReader?
    Once an egg is released, it has 24 hours to get fertilized before it dissolves. However, sperm can live for up to 5 days inside a woman. From 5 days before ovulation through the day of ovulation is the Fertile Window. According to Dr. Wilcox, the likely hood of conceiving is distributed for a total of 6 days including the ovulation day. You can increase your chances of getting pregnant if you have more than one relationship during this six-day period. SmileReader tells you two or three days with the most likely to be pregnant with a smiling baby. If you are planning on getting pregnant, do not miss the day when you see and heard the smiley baby!
    To get free ovulation tests to go to smilelab.co/promotion

3. mimi4

mimi4 Well-Known Member

jules00 - welcome and good luck x