Welcoming our BFPs

He said it was a 1.0 and that it should be mature by Tuesday or Wednesday. And your right it would have sucked if I got bad news!! Good luck for your scan Friday!

thanks I am nervous about Friday, nervous about being told it hasnt worked again.

good luck for Tuesday :)

I will hope and wish for your folli to be growing!!! And that we get out :bfp: this cycle, we have been through enough clomid lol

Hooray for a growing follie! And so awesome they can estimate when it's going to be mature, so you can make sure you BD!

Yeah, well every time I have had a mature folli I go ahead and get a HCG shot, abd with that I know I will ov the next day!

Ohhh, I didn't know you could do that! Haha. Still things to learn about TTC I guess. :haha: Do you go into your doctors office for that?

Yeah I get it from A nurse, just in the Muscle In my butt lol, doesn't hurt though!
And welcome sokillni!

That hcg shot sounds the business, it hasn't been mentioned to me, I might ask about it

Got a message from my dr's office today...they had a cancellation for next Friday and might be able to get me in for surgery!! :happydance: I need to call tomorrow.

Feels weird replying to you on 2 different threads lol but again YAY!!! lo,

Hahaha. Thanks again. :) I told you girls...then remembered I had to tell Kat!

Ourfate - Are you going back to the dr tomorrow or Wed??

Lisa my appointment is for tomorrow morning! and Lily, the only side effect i got from the shot was i felt VERYYYYYYY tired the first 2 days, the second cycle i got it i was still tired but not as much, only thing is you cant test because you might get a fauls possitive, but its good cuz you dont waste money on a million tests haha

Good luck let us know how it goes! How does hcg make you ovulate anyway, I dont get it. Haha.

i dont either, lmao but it works. and thanks i will let you ladies know how it goes!

thanks for the info ourfate and good luck for today :)

Lisa I just re read that you might get an appt early! That's awesome!! Hope so! Had my scan my folli isn't matured yet so I go back Thursday!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->