Welcoming our BFPs

it has been ok thanks, when is your next follie check?

I go in tomorrow. But I have been having the weirdest cramping feeling, but not by
My ovaries more in the middle. :sex: last night was uncomfortable because of it and when I push down it's tender, anyone experience this?

good luck for tomorrow, I have not experienced what you are describing before but hopefully it is a good thing :)

So my folli today grew, got my hcg and hope for the best! I hate the 2WW!!!!!

Yeah ourfate!! Bring on that egg!!!

How are you today Lily??

My temp shot up this morning, so looks like I ovulated yesterday!! :happydance:

Yay for ovulating Lisa!

I am not too good to be honest but just wanting the next 2 weeks to go in quickly so I can start the new meds and see if they help me

well lily i have never heard of the one ur going to take, but i have had friends who take clomid and it didnt really work and they changed to dif meds, and they got Lots of follis!!!!! so hopefully this is the case for you!!!

and awesome Lisa that you ov, so i guess we are close, i should Ov tomorrow

Yes Lisa, I have to wait until cd28 to take it, it cd15 today, its draaaaaaging

It will be here before you know it. At least you'll have a fairly short cycle! :)

So today I was having really bad pain in my overies!! While I was working, (I'm a dental assistant) and it was in the middle of procedure! It was so bad I started getting really hot and sweating and my heart was beating through my chest and got dizzy! But then it stopped. I'm guessing I ov then but I didn't think it could be that bad!!!!

LOL, good thing you didn't pass out on the patient!!! :rofl:

Here's hoping it was so bad because it's a nice strong eggie!!!!

Haha I was thinking "I hope I don't fall over on them"!!!!! Lmao! But hopefully it was a great eggie!!!!! We have had :sex: friday sat sun mon and 2x today! And then one more tomorrow! If I don't get my :bfp: this time lol I will be very mad

Ourfate, that is so funny, the patient would not have known what was going on! I hope it was a nice strong eggie too, sounds like you have done everything possible and more this cycle so good luck, bring on your bfp x

yeah, we have done better BD this cycle then we could on the last, I was really surprised that DH could go that many days in a row!! lol usually he has trouble on the 3rd day, and that we even did it twice yesterday!!! lol crazy, but good, but it will really make me mad if it doesnt work this time around!! lol
now the 2WW is going to suck, and even for you to have to wait till CD28 to start everything again is forever!!!

I think it will ourfate, I have a good feeling about it for you and there actually isnt anything more you could have done, good luck! I know I hate the waiting around.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->