Welcoming our BFPs

I was going to say - You're going to the dr on Thanksgiving? Then remembered you're in Canada. :dohh: :haha:

Talked to the nurse and she booked me for next Fri!! :yipee:

Yup Dec 2nd!! The nurse must like me, she's like "There's other who need similar things done, but I know you're going through infertility so I thought of you right away and wanted to see if you could take the spot." Hopefully that's just the beginning of things going my way!

thats awesome lisa! waiting sucks, thankfully you dont have to now!!

Thanks. Can't wait for us all to get our BFPs and be bump buddies. We've waited long enough.

I hope our bfps are just around the corner for us, it really has been too long!

So my folli still hasn't fully grown, it is growing but taking it's darn time!! I go back sat for another scan! But good luck at your appt lily! And for your appt to Lisa!!!!! Good luck!

We sure are busy girls with all of our appts. Hehe. Hope that sucker is fully grown by Saturday!!

hey girls, well my instinct was right, I havent responded to 150 mg, they are taking me off that now, I am so upset I just sat crying for hours today, I feel like our dream is further away than ever now :(

I'm so sorry to hear that lily! :hugs: did they say what your next step is going to be??? Why does this have to be so hard for us! People who really want it. When my brothers girlfriend got preg by accident, 3 months along and smokes weed and cigarettes! Drives me crazy!

I know ourfate, I know people like that too :( I have to wait until cd28, start provera then try tamoxifen, I am nervous about it but hey I will try anything, I hope your follies grow x

Hm never heard of that one before.. Hope it makes lots of folli's grow!! And thanks appt is tomorrow, so we shall see. My egg isn't growing as fast as it should be so who knows

Oh honey I'm so sorry. :hugs: Why is life so unfair sometimes. I just saw on FB a girl I used to work with (not married, no boyfriend I don't even think) announce that she's 16 wks, along with ultrasound pic. Made me so upset. I hope that you're feeling better now after a good cry. You let yourself be upset for a bit, now time to move on to the next step and keep working toward that BFP. Hopefully Clomid was just not for you for whatever reason, and tamoxifen is the key to ending your TTC journey. Chin up love, your time is coming.

well had my appt today my folli is measuring 1.7 so by tomorrow it should be fully grown, they asked me to go in tomorrow to get the HCG shot, but it sucks because we only have one car, are most of the time hubby takes transit to work, but it doesnt run that early on sundays! boo. so i have to go in monday. i know that the folli is on my left side, so after :sex: i do the usual pillow under my butt, but this time i do that for 1 hour then i lay on my left side for another, lmao i hope it makes a difference!!! come on :spermy: meet that egg!!!!!!!!!
hope your feeling better today lily!!!!! hows everything with you lisa?

I'm good, feeling very positive today like the universe is on my side. Hehe. :thumbup: First there's a cancellation and my surgery gets moved up to next Friday the 2nd. Then, I got a positive OPK today, so I'll hopefully ovulate in the next day or so. Which would make my AF come in about 2 weeks, and about 1 week after my surgery. Which, hopefully, will be perfect timing for me to start Clomid, assuming I get the OK to try again right after surgery. :)

Hope that laying on your side does the trick!! :hugs:

That's great Lisa. I'm also feeling very positive this month! It just feels like this is my
Month!!!!! I hope my feeling is right!!! And our positive energy gives us what we want!

I am liking your pma's ladies, I hope you both had a nice weekend.

My weekend has been pretty boring! Dh has worked all weekend 7-7. Hope you had a great weekend!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->