Welcoming our BFPs

Lisa92881

Reaction score
Here you go girls. Forget welcoming the witch....that attitude was a few months ago! Now we are looking forward to welcoming our BFPs, either to end 2011, or have a great start to 2012.

:hugs: and :dust: to you all!!!!

I have my doctor's appt tomorrow where I'll be saying "Welcoming surgery" lol :dohh:

yay Lisa, great name. Good luck for docs today.

Ourfate, I am starting my 150 mg clomid today, We are gona count yesterday as cd1 so we are quite close, fingers crossed :)

Yayy gals this is much better!:hugs::hugs:
Bring on that BFP!!

What are you going for again??

It's to meet with my doctor about HSG results, where they saw a large polyp, and to "discuss my options" as she said. Which, I'm pretty sure my only option is surgery, but I'm not positive! :dohh: I'll let you guys know tonight how it goes! Say a prayer for me, I hope to schedule my surgery ASAP and get this show on the road!

good luck with your apt lisa!!! hope it goes well! let us know!

Lily- im on my 4th day of clomid so we are very close, but the last time that i took the 2 doses in one cycle, i ovulated earlier after stoping the clomid the 2nd time, so we might be off that way a little!

im feeling very positive this month!!! i went to see my bestfriend and her new baby, and he just makes me SOOO HAPPY! that it keeps me positive! that i really want that, Ugh he is just to cute i love him haha

Well it looks like I'll be looking forward to a BFP in the new year, my surgery won't be until January. I'm kinda bummed but reminding myself that January is around the corner and it's not a big deal in the big picture!!

Hopefully the time flys, so in your time before try to just relax from all the ttc, don't work if this cycle doesn't work I might have to stop for a couple months just to afford the next treatment!

Lisa, like I said over on the other thread, it all sounds very positive, good luck

Ourfate I am on cd3 today, day 2 of clomid, trying to stay positive this round

Yeah I'm trying to stay positive too, i just took my
Last pills and going in for a scan saterday! So we will see how the extra pills helped

Thanks girls. I hope you both get your BFPs by Christmas, and I'm right behind you in the new year. On a positive note, my chart looks like I may have ovulated....crazy!

Well hopefully you did, that would be great

My chart is putting ov on Sunday, which would be the earliest I've ovulated since stopping bcp 13 months ago! :wacko:

I hope you have ovulated Lisa, good luck for Sat ourfate :)

Thanks. I hope so too. That would give me a little glimmer of hope for after my surgery. :)

well had my appt today,, i mist say i HATE going there on weekends, i was there for 2 hourssss!!!! and during the week im in there 20 min max! but we do have a little follli growing!! and go back tuesday, to see f it is matured. So im PRAYING AND HOPING AND WISHING this is the time!!!! but darn that 2ww, drives you crazy lol

that is great news ourfate, do you know what size it is now? just so that I have an idea, I am going for my scan on Friday.

The 2 hours you spent there today will be worth it to have seen your follie :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->