We'll Be Over The Moon, When We Get Our BFPs In June! Newbies welcome :)

Ash- how you doing hun???

Waves- same for you, how are you holding up? <3

STG- where'd you go?! I hope everything is going great on your end hun

Rachel...theres definitely sth there...test moreeee!!!!

Hows the weekend goin for everyone??? nothing uch to report here...started seeing some cloudy cm from last night...hopefully im entering the fertile phase .... im glad tht im not putting pressur oen myself this time...im trying my best to keep it cool and composed ( lets c how long tht plays out :dohh: ) will obviously try to get in enuf bd and will b using opks...so lets c...

Rachel, can you have a blood test done?

Happy Sunday everyone, I hope everyone had a great weekend!

Here is my $store test from today, mid day urine after a 3 hour hold. Thoughts?

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 13
FX you catch that egg sonia!!!

Amanda- I definitely see something, but just forewarning- I got the WORST false positive on that brand. Like, looked like a definite BFP and then took a test after it with same brand and it was negative, took a FRER- negative. It was horrible. But I truly hope this is the start of a BFP for you! I attached a tweak for you, and then attached my horrible false positive with the same brand.

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 6
  • ctp-102825-1357946048.jpg
    ctp-102825-1357946048.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 5
FX you catch that egg sonia!!!

Amanda- I definitely see something, but just forewarning- I got the WORST false positive on that brand. Like, looked like a definite BFP and then took a test after it with same brand and it was negative, took a FRER- negative. It was horrible. But I truly hope this is the start of a BFP for you! I attacked a tweak for you, and then attached my horrible false positive with the same brand.

Oh my god that is an EVIL false positive!

Yeah that was my first official month TTC. Totally though I was pregnant. Was so heartbroken when all of the other tests were negative and swore off the dollar store tests lol

This was it out of the case the morning after. Heart-breaker! Little did I know it was the beginning of my streak and the start of my 'Queen of Evaps' nickname lmao.

Attachments

• tumblr_mmk28qHpCX1sq8t8xo1_500.jpg
    tumblr_mmk28qHpCX1sq8t8xo1_500.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 5
It's not even a squinters IRL!!!!! I guess I'm a better pm tester!!
image.jpg

Ash- how you doing hun???

Waves- same for you, how are you holding up? <3

STG- where'd you go?! I hope everything is going great on your end hun

I'm good. Still no AF. Temp for today was still high like yesterday. But since I never temped before have no idea what it means lol. I just want my bfp or AF so I have a friggin clue what's going on.

Just took an opk and it looks a little darker than its been previously and I've been really bloated so maybe I'm getting ready to o now?

Ashlee - I've gotten positive opks after O before. Do you have any other symptoms?

Amanda - I see a line! I hope it's your bfp! Do you have any frers?

We are going to Myrtle Beach tomorrow to meet my cousin there. If still no AF I guess I shouldn't drink huh? I dunno if I can hold out from telling DH! Should I even get excited yet???

BFP BFP!!!!!

WOOHOOO Rachel! You have a baby growing inside you right now!!! :) :)

You're a better night pee-er ;) ;p

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 7
  • image1.jpg
    image1.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 6
  • image2.jpg
    image2.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 6
Rachel- You normally have spotting a few days before AF? (Noticed on your last chart). No spotting yet this cycle?! Good sign!!! :)

Yesssss I have been spotting the last few cycles before AF! Nothing yet this time though!!!

And I made a comparison image for you :) :)

Attachments

• Clipboard.jpg
    Clipboard.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 10
And now I'm crying....thanks Cassidy. You made it real.

No chance that's an evap lol??

No way. That is a BFP hun :) :) :) That is pink and no denying it!!!! FX for a happy and healthy 9 months!! I can't wait to watch your little bean grow!!!

Plus it's pink TWO DAYS IN A ROW!!! I'm so so so excited for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->