We'll Be Over The Moon, When We Get Our BFPs In June! Newbies welcome :)

Waves, Im so sorry youre having a hard time right now, and not feeling well. I hope you start to recover shortly. Sending you good thoughts, I hope all of your blood work comes back normal tomorrow! Are you going to start trying again soon?

Thanks.

When I had my chemical in 2011, I was a week late for my period when the bleeding started on August 4th. I counted that as CD 1 and just assumed I'd ovulate around CD 14 so we BD every other day that week and sure enough, a couple weeks later, I got a BFP so we're going to try for the same thing again.

I started bleeding on Thursday so I'm counting that as CD 1 and usually ovulate around CD 14 so we'll BD every other day that week as well and wait until my period tracking app on my phone says I'm late before I test. I won't test during the 2ww next time because I got so excited for nothing this last time and I'm not in the mood for that again.

The only difference this time (as compared to getting pregnant after my last chemical) is that I'm temping to confirm O so there's no guessing games as to "Did I even ovulate or am I sitting around waiting for nothing?" you know?

Good luck with the leaking, HPT tomorrow & the phone call with your doc!

Thank you. My boobs are HUGE and hard right now, its really strange!
Goodluck trying this cycle, I really hope you are able to get to the bottom of the MC's and your next pregnancy can be a full term, healthy one!

TTC is so frustrating. my temp dropped again today so im expecting to get af this week. Im just frustrated and ready to get my BFP

I love the book idea!! And the poem! I thought about getting a shirt made and put it on our cat that says I'm going to be a big brother. Lmao

My FRER was super negative this am with fmu. OH didn't see anything either :( 11dpo and losing hope :(

Cassidy- That poem is SO SO CUUTE and if (oooh fingers CROSSEDDDD) I somehow magically get my BFP this week, I'm gonna print that for DH and stick it in his Daddy's Day present.

Awh speaking of that, bought him Cincinnatti Red's tickets, so that'll be fun for Sunday. Hoping it doesn't make him feel bad though... :(

And to all you talking about boobie pain.. My FIRST prego symptom last year was pre-colostrum that comes out when you squeeze nips or are in a hot shower. From the hormones. Also boob pains- it's your milk ducts getting ready to go oh-so early, can be a great sign!!

Had a great weekend, lots of fishing. No fish though... lol poor DH ;)

Anddddd- thinking I'm a day 18 instead of 15/16 O'er.. I ran out of OPK's but I've been seeing a lot of EWCM still.. Hoping that's a good sign of PG.. I've heard you're supposed to dry up after O and that cerrrtainly isn't the case here. I also have TERRIBLE ovary pains here and there. OOhhh I hope this is it!!

And anyone know anything about twins? I have 2 sets in my famiy, so it's in the gene pool... Is it true that twins are more likely after stopping birth control/on your 1st period after birth? This is my first true cycle after birth, even though its been 3 months.. Just wondering, bc that would be frickin awesome!!! lol

Cassidy- That poem is SO SO CUUTE and if (oooh fingers CROSSEDDDD) I somehow magically get my BFP this week, I'm gonna print that for DH and stick it in his Daddy's Day present.

Awh speaking of that, bought him Cincinnatti Red's tickets, so that'll be fun for Sunday. Hoping it doesn't make him feel bad though... :(

And to all you talking about boobie pain.. My FIRST prego symptom last year was pre-colostrum that comes out when you squeeze nips or are in a hot shower. From the hormones. Also boob pains- it's your milk ducts getting ready to go oh-so early, can be a great sign!!

Had a great weekend, lots of fishing. No fish though... lol poor DH ;)

Anddddd- thinking I'm a day 18 instead of 15/16 O'er.. I ran out of OPK's but I've been seeing a lot of EWCM still.. Hoping that's a good sign of PG.. I've heard you're supposed to dry up after O and that cerrrtainly isn't the case here. I also have TERRIBLE ovary pains here and there. OOhhh I hope this is it!!

And anyone know anything about twins? I have 2 sets in my famiy, so it's in the gene pool... Is it true that twins are more likely after stopping birth control/on your 1st period after birth? This is my first true cycle after birth, even though its been 3 months.. Just wondering, bc that would be frickin awesome!!! lol

Im glad you had a great weekend, Morgan! You deserve it. I generally see EWCM 2 days before I O, I haven't had it after O. All your symtpoms sound like youre about to O, if you haven't already!

How many DPO were you when you got your bfp with Jaxon? I am 11dpo, still leaking, but BFN! :(

I am hoping I already O'ed last week as my OPK showed, but that sounds about right.. EWCM 2 days after. I think I'm 4/5DPO now. Hoping to test this Saturday.. hopefully BFP by SUNDAY! Ha but whooo knoooows..

And I actually had leaky (well I actually squeezed myself to see) boobs before I had my missed period, which is what led me to test! So I'd say as early as implantation. Idk bc I've DEFINITELY never leaked millk before and when I did I was like WTF I've gotta figure this one out !! So don't give up hope !!! I was probably around 12DPO.. Wasn't sure if my period would be 28 or 30 days.. it sometimes varies. Goodluck, I've been praying for everyone's BFP !!!

Oh and idk if it matters but I got some Prenatals from GNC, figured I'd give lil guy a headstart. Ew I don't miss them. Smell like POOP, not an exaggeration... :sick:

Also anyone notice ovary pains before AF? I am in the middle of my TWW (ugh, HELL) and I have been having ALOT of ovary pain (mostly left, sometimes right) and just general achiness. Could this be it or is it AF?! I def feel pregnant but hey, I've feel like I've been pregnant forever so maybe I'm jus a lil crayzayy.. lol. I wanna know what to look for!! I am having a lotttt of CM when it should be dry I've heard and pain and bitchiness levels are thru tha rooof!! Ugh when can I test ?!?!?!

Thanks, Morgan. I take prenatals now too, at the suggestion of by OB! She said that the extra folic acid is good before hand :)

Rachel, have you tested again today? I want to see those lines!

Amanda - I tested again but nothing impressive once again. Maybe this is a chemical...

OOOOOH check this out ladies.. I'm sure some of you already have, but wow I have just been scrolling forever, checking their 5DPO symptoms and feelin quite positive!! I guess the overall "wet" (ew, sorry) feeling after O and leading up to BFP is a good telltale sign. FX'ed!!!

https://www.twoweekwait.com/bfpsymptoms/dpo/index.html

Rachel- I have my fingers crossed!
AFM cycle day 3. She finally showed up, shortly after I posted she wasn't here yet!

Rachel- remember you test better at night!! Test again tonight. Don't lose hope.

Amanda and Morgan- FX you both see your beautiful BFPs!!!! You both deserve it :) <3

BBW- Some people's temps are just a bit inconsistent depending on how they sleep, etc. Still def. looks like you've O'd and you're not out until the :witch: shows!

I told DH. He's excited. I gave him the book with the pee stick as a bookmark. He didnt get it lmao. He said he hopes this is it so we can start having more sex lmao....takes the "pressure" off he says...ha

hahaha. I hope this is a true, STICKY bean for you hun! I bet your test tonight is darker. Yesterday's morning test was barely noticeable but your night tests are much much darker!!

Rachel - I hope your test is darker tonight!

Morgan - I really hope you get your BFP. You and your hubby deserve it

AFM - I feel like a zombie today :?. I had a negative OPK and HPT this morning. Temp is still high but staying pretty consistent. CM has gone from being sticky yesterday to slippery today but still not EWCM so maybe the darker OPK I got the other day was a mini surge? IDK, this whole cycle after m/c has been so weird. Going to make DF BD the next week to be sure in case I am O'ing haha. Really just want to know where my body is at

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->