We'll Be Over The Moon, When We Get Our BFPs In June! Newbies welcome :)

Def. a line on the wondfo too ;)

Your eggo is preggo!!!!!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 6
Even my fiance can see them and he never sees anything :p

What would be a cute way to tell DH? I want to tie in Father's Day...ooooh I can do the same for my dad! Give him a grandpa gift!

Awwww yay! Thanks DF!!

Maybe it was the soy iso?? That's the only thing I did differently.

You could wrap up blocks in a box that spell out baby, buy blank puzzle pieces from a craft store and make the puzzle say 'Congratulations daddy' or something like that.

Or use this poem, cuz it's oh so cute

I do not have a face to see,
Or put inside a frame.
I do not have soft cheeks to kiss,
I don't yet have a name.
You can't yet hold my tiny hands,
Nor whisper in my ear.
It's still too soon to sing a song,
Or cuddle me so near.
But all will change come (month due),
That’s when they say I'm due.
I'm your new son or daughter;
I can't wait till I meet you.
All I ask between now and then
Is your patience while I grow.
I promise I'll be worth the wait,
Because of all the love we'll know.
So what I have to give you now,
Is a wish to you from me.
I cannot wait to be a part
Of this wonderful family.

YAY RACHEL! WOOOHOOO! You're gonna be a momma!!!!

I have frer's but im saving them for tomorrow am. Dr also put in an order for blood anytime I want to go in and have a beta done!

OMG Rachel!!!!!!!!!! :happydance: BFP!!!! BFP!!!!! Happy and healthy 9 mths hun :hugs:

YAY RACHEL! WOOOHOOO! You're gonna be a momma!!!!

I have frer's but im saving them for tomorrow am. Dr also put in an order for blood anytime I want to go in and have a beta done!

Best of luck for gud news from the blood work tomorrow..but still hoping tht there will b clear clear lines tomorrow with your frer :hugs:

Waves, how are you today?

Your symptoms sound very promising. FX for you. I'm doing okay. I took Friday off work after leaving the ER and napped. However I had to work 8-4:30 yesterday and passed another huge clot at work. After that I started feeling kinda "off" and out of it, a little fuzzy and hands were tingly. I had the achiest uterus and worst lower back pain. I almost left work and went back to the ER but just came home and rested for awhile and felt better. Bleeding still but a lot lighter today, no more clots. I go in to get my blood drawn again tomorrow to check my HCG levels again but I'm going to call the office in the morning and see if they'll add a progesterone check to it as well. I'm counting Thursday, the day the bleeding started as CD 1 like I did in 2011 when I had my chemical and hoping to conceive again this cycle. I started temping yesterday morning to try and confirm O when the day comes but FF and another app on my phone predict it around the 19th so FX it works again like it did when we conceived my daughter right after my chemical in '11.

Emotionally, it's rough. Seeing pregnant girls at work all day (I work in the clothing section of Target but we're also responsible for the infant section so there's tons of pregnant ladies around every day) is rough. But I know there are women who have it worse than I do when it comes to fertility so it's silly to get too upset or jealous over it so I try not to think about it.

So I retested again. Got a faint pink line. Got a work friend to pee....no second line! I'm hoping its the start of something. I'm going to get some frers but I'm going to try to wait till 14 dpo so I don't get let down.

I saw the progress/updates since this post so congrats!!! FX and wishing you a happy & healthy 9 months :)

Waves- I am so sorry!

Thank you.

Waves- same for you, how are you holding up? <3

Posted more of an update in the first half of this reply but doing okay. It's a total rollercoaster of emotions. One minute I'm okay with it because it's not the first time and I have 2 kids already so I'm grateful to have that and then the next I have to make myself not think about it because it's a hard pill to swallow the 3rd time around. Even the first time is hard but when it keeps happening, it just really sucks. But we'll see what my OB says and go from there and cross my fingers we can conceive right away like I did after my chemical in August 2011. Bleeding/miscarriage started on Aug 4th and then I ovulated 17 days later & conceived my daughter so I'm hoping to get so lucky again.

BBW it def looks like you O'd. Also looks like either an implantation dip or second estrogen surge, both drop your temperature.

Rachel- YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Robert- testing in the AM? I am not sure what I think about your last test.

Rachel - test more tomorrow!!! I wanna see more more more pink lines!!!

Amanda - You too!!!

Just had what felt a lot like ovulation pain in my right ovary hmm

Just had what felt a lot like ovulation pain in my right ovary hmm

If your ticker is right and you're still 12 days or so away from ovulation, it could have just been a cyst popping.

Rachel- YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Robert- testing in the AM? I am not sure what I think about your last test.

Yes testing in the am with a FRER. My last test was a dollar store cheapy and I think the little itty bit of a line is in the wrong place. In person it looks like the line is white, and is surrounded by dye, if that makes sense?

Rachel - test more tomorrow!!! I wanna see more more more pink lines!!!

Amanda - You too!!!

Thanks. Not getting my hopes up. starting to feel out :(

I called my doc this am and spoke to an advice nurse because my boobs have been leaking a lot today. Because It is in both of them, they have tentatively ruled out an infection, and say that most likely it is an early pregnancy sign. She said that there was super super slim chance that it was my body's reaction to the hormonal changes before AF. I have a 10:45 phone appt to chat with my doctor tomorrow about what to do if i am not preggo this cycle, as the leaking could be indicative of other deeper issues-- prolactin levels, hormone levels, etc.

Cassidy, sorry you missed your fertile time! I can't even imagine how frustrating that must be. Hopefully you get some positive news soon and some answers about DF's health!

Ashlee, I hope you O soon! A pos OPK at least gives you some idea of what is going on with your cycle!

Waves, Im so sorry youre having a hard time right now, and not feeling well. I hope you start to recover shortly. Sending you good thoughts, I hope all of your blood work comes back normal tomorrow! Are you going to start trying again soon?

What would be a cute way to tell DH? I want to tie in Father's Day...ooooh I can do the same for my dad! Give him a grandpa gift!

For our dads, we are going to give them a card or shirt that says "the best dads get promoted to grandpas"

I recently picked up a book that is called "my boys can swim" that I plan on giving to OH when we get our BFP. its like "what to expect when youre expecting" for dudes. It looks funny-- I read a bit of it. I was going to wrap it up and stick a test in the ribbon and give it to OH.

Waves, Im so sorry youre having a hard time right now, and not feeling well. I hope you start to recover shortly. Sending you good thoughts, I hope all of your blood work comes back normal tomorrow! Are you going to start trying again soon?

Thanks.

When I had my chemical in 2011, I was a week late for my period when the bleeding started on August 4th. I counted that as CD 1 and just assumed I'd ovulate around CD 14 so we BD every other day that week and sure enough, a couple weeks later, I got a BFP so we're going to try for the same thing again.

I started bleeding on Thursday so I'm counting that as CD 1 and usually ovulate around CD 14 so we'll BD every other day that week as well and wait until my period tracking app on my phone says I'm late before I test. I won't test during the 2ww next time because I got so excited for nothing this last time and I'm not in the mood for that again.

The only difference this time (as compared to getting pregnant after my last chemical) is that I'm temping to confirm O so there's no guessing games as to "Did I even ovulate or am I sitting around waiting for nothing?" you know?

Good luck with the leaking, HPT tomorrow & the phone call with your doc!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->