We'll Be Over The Moon, When We Get Our BFPs In June! Newbies welcome :)

Wow...its been a quiet day ard here...how is everyone..

Rachel where ur evenign pee stick??

Amanda - ur not out yet...Emily got her bfp on 17dpo if im not wrong...she still got a bfn on 13dpo .. so hang in there..:thumbup:

Nothing much goin on here tho...waitng to o..started doin opks today...im gonna stop testing tho...cant trust my temps this mth as im suffering with nasal congestion due to allergies and dont get good sleep...also i think im sleeping with my mouth open...so i think it best to avoid temping cos ill b too confused if my chart doesnt make sense :wacko: ...

I told DH. He's excited. I gave him the book with the pee stick as a bookmark. He didnt get it lmao. He said he hopes this is it so we can start having more sex lmao....takes the "pressure" off he says...ha
Hahahah that's too funny! I can't wait to see your tests from tonight!
Rachel- I have my fingers crossed!
AFM cycle day 3. She finally showed up, shortly after I posted she wasn't here yet!

Boo for AF but also yay at the same time-- now you can move on to this cycle!! Goodluck this cycle!

OOOOOH check this out ladies.. I'm sure some of you already have, but wow I have just been scrolling forever, checking their 5DPO symptoms and feelin quite positive!! I guess the overall "wet" (ew, sorry) feeling after O and leading up to BFP is a good telltale sign. FX'ed!!!

https://www.twoweekwait.com/bfpsymptoms/dpo/index.html[/QUOTE

Thanks for the link! I saw that site a ways back and haven't been able to find it since!

I'm having a ton of cramps right now and my boobs still hurt like crazy, so I'm guessing AF is going to be here tomorrow, early. I have decided not to test again until AF is late. The disappointment is too hard :(

Hi ladies, sorry I have been MIA these last few day. DH and I got a new car! We are so excited. We've been needing one for awhile. We got a 2010 Ford Fusion and it's super fantastic! We've been driving around showing our friends and family all day.

The bad news about the car is it is putting us back a bit financially. We are starting to wonder if we would be able to afford to get pregnant right now or not. We might have to switch to NTNP for a few months until we see how our finances are doing. If we do have to pause, I really hope it's not for long.

I hope all you ladies are well!

I don't get it. I had 3 different positive tests last night. Barely anything today. No sign of AF and my boobs are killing me but I can't hep but feel like I was horribly fooled. We are in Myrtle beach so there will be no peeing in a cup while Im here...grrr I'm sad and frustrated

Remember different tests have different amounts of dye and sensitivities, you may have gotten a batch that were super sensitive. Don't lose hope. You had positives on FRER and wondfo <3 :hugs: Try to take the time in Myrtle beach to just relax- no spotting is a great sign and those tests were most def. positive imo. If you're still not getting a definitive answer and no AF when you are back I would call in and get bloods drawn. I have my fingers and toes crossed this is a sticky sticky bean, all of the wonderful women in this thread has suffered enough losses as it is <3

Hoping and praying for you Rachel, like Cassidy said, definitely take this time to relax for a few xx

Ashlee- I know how miserable it is to wait around after such a crappy experience, thinking of you!

Waves-how are you?? Did you get your test results back? Fx'd for you this cycle!

Nichole- yay for a new car!! I love cars! I bought a murano two months ago and I love it!

AFM- this temping thing is weird-I have like the same temp everyday but i knoww the thermometer like has different readings because i tried it in just my hand too lol what's up with that?

Amanda- any tests tonight?

Nichole- congrats on the new car!!!! I hope you stick around even if you decide to NTNP. That's kind of what my fiance and I have switched to until we get answers to his medical issues! I hope you see a BFP soon (there's always ways to handle financial BS and if you always wait for the PERFECT time it will never come.) :)

Amanda- Don't give up! But maybe hold off on testing, it may ease your mind a little (although I know it's easier said than done).

Ash- FX you figure out wtf is going on in your cycle!!! :hugs: Wedding is creeping closer and closer.

Sonia- Catch that egg!!! I wanna see a rainbow baby BFP from you!!! <3

Nicole-Yay for a new car, I want one so bad. But the century will linger on a little longer.

Hey Amanda- the kittens are 8 weeks old now and ready to go to their new home, have you guys decided whether or not you will still be adopting them? Let me know either way so if not I can find them new homes- thank you!!! :)

Kara - you like the Murano? That's one I've had my eye on...

I really do love it-it's just really big for me, I've only ever driven two door sporty cars so it was quite the jump!! Looked at the rouge first but two adults in the back seat is kinda cramped so I figured go big! Love it for groceries and stuff and really think it will be great when there's a car seat back there!! ;)

Julie- how are you and where are you at in your cycle?!

Thanks y'all but I am seriously stressing myself out. I wish I wouldn't of told DH. I didn't say "I'm pregnant" I said I hoped so and showed him the test. I just hope I don't get both our hopes up for nothing....all other pics online show progression within a day...

Hoping and praying for you Rachel, like Cassidy said, definitely take this time to relax for a few xx

Ashlee- I know how miserable it is to wait around after such a crappy experience, thinking of you!

Waves-how are you?? Did you get your test results back? Fx'd for you this cycle!

Nichole- yay for a new car!! I love cars! I bought a murano two months ago and I love it!

AFM- this temping thing is weird-I have like the same temp everyday but i knoww the thermometer like has different readings because i tried it in just my hand too lol what's up with that?

Amanda- any tests tonight?

I am not going to test until AF is late..too anxious and stressful! Im driving myself crazy with the tests.

Nichole- congrats on the new car!!!! I hope you stick around even if you decide to NTNP. That's kind of what my fiance and I have switched to until we get answers to his medical issues! I hope you see a BFP soon (there's always ways to handle financial BS and if you always wait for the PERFECT time it will never come.) :)

Amanda- Don't give up! But maybe hold off on testing, it may ease your mind a little (although I know it's easier said than done).

Ash- FX you figure out wtf is going on in your cycle!!! :hugs: Wedding is creeping closer and closer.

Sonia- Catch that egg!!! I wanna see a rainbow baby BFP from you!!! <3

SO much easier said than done!

Hey Amanda- the kittens are 8 weeks old now and ready to go to their new home, have you guys decided whether or not you will still be adopting them? Let me know either way so if not I can find them new homes- thank you!!! :)

I have been working on OH but he won't go for it :(

Kara - you like the Murano? That's one I've had my eye on...

I got a highlander recently after debating between the highlander and murano. I LOVE my highlander and get great gas mileage given the size (22-26mpg!)

Thanks y'all but I am seriously stressing myself out. I wish I wouldn't of told DH. I didn't say "I'm pregnant" I said I hoped so and showed him the test. I just hope I don't get both our hopes up for nothing....all other pics online show progression within a day...

:hugs: Im sure it will be fine, don't get disappointed just yet. your hcg could be doubling slowly for now.

I have been working on OH but he won't go for it :(

It's okay I totally understand hun, i'm sorry you don't get your kitties though! May be for the best though if you're allergic, and hopefully you'll be seeing a BFP soon so I doubt OH would have been too happy cleaning a litterbox :p

I know if we keep waiting for the perfect time it will never happened I just don't want to be buried ya know? I think we'll be ok but we just want to make sure.

Thanks for asking. I went and had the blood work done around 11am and figured I'd have heard back at least by the time my OB's office closed but nothing :/ Hopefully I'll hear back tomorrow. I just want them to confirm the miscarriage so that I can ask my doc if we can check my progesterone levels after suspected ovulation and go from there. When I called the office after I left the ER to schedule my follow-up, the receptionist was a total jerk about it and said to just wait until I hear back with the results after today's blood draw. Oh well.

So when I had the ultrasound on Friday, they found that cyst on my left ovary. I definitely felt the pain from it on Saturday, it wasn't too bad yesterday so I thought the pain from Saturday was it popping or something. Well today I started feeling cyst pains on the OTHER ovary... and then alternating on them both. For awhile it was pretty painful, tons of sharp, stabbing pains. A co-worker gave me 3 Tylenol which seemed to help but now that I'm sitting here several hours later, I'm feeling it again. There wasn't a cyst on my right ovary during the ultrasound so I'd like to know when that happened lol.

Finally stopped passing clots and bleeding was pretty light today. FX this cycle works like a normal cycle and I ovulate like usual.

I agree. Unless you win the lottery, the "perfect/right" time to financially start a family will never happen. Babies really don't need a lot financially. There are many ways to cut costs or save money. We're not in the greatest of financial situations but I definitely won't let that stop us from TTC. Unless we didn't have a place to live, I see no reason not to try.

Rachel-I really hope it's a sticky bean for you! I definitely saw lines in all those pics!

Amanda-Sounds like some great symptoms! Can't wait for you to test!

Cassidy-Sorry it's been a bummer for you this month. I really hope something is figured out about DH soon.

Sonia-I hope that clomid works for you quickly!

Nichole-DW and I were just discussing a new car today! You're car looks nice! We had my car packed as tight as possible this weekend for camping...we really want an suv.

Kara-I really want a Murano! When I bought my dodge caliber, there was an orange murano on the same lot...I've dreamt about it since lol

Emily-Yay! Another boy! So exciting!

Morgan-Thank you for sharing your story...heartbreaking but so sweet. I could never imagine how hard that was/is for you guys.

waves-I'm sorry about the mc :hugs: You got preggo quickly after your last one though, right? Hopefully you'll get pregnant again right away!

AFM-Got back from camping today. Had a great time! Got too much sun, lol. It was hard being healthy when everyone was eating and drinking all weekend. I weigh in with the nutritionist tomorrow and I'm really scared. I gained a pound at the last weigh in and I don't want to do that again.
I'm cd13 today. Noticed some fertile cm the last few days. Negative opk when I got back today. I'm thinking it should be in the next few days though. I've been a little off and on with my supplements the last few days, so I'm a little worried about that. Didn't take my fertilitea with me, so also worried about that.
Our friends have decided that we aren't allowed to try and get preggo in Aug, Sep, or Oct bc that would mess with our camping trip next year lol They may just have to live without us for a year lol Thinking of trying clomid next cycle if we don't get preggo this cycle to help speed things along.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->