We'll Be Over The Moon, When We Get Our BFPs In June! Newbies welcome :)

Boo for pelvic rest, Emily!! But so happy everything is looking great, I know you were a bit concerned about the pallate. Love that name too! No take backs! Lol!

Nikki-hope you feel better!! Just when you were starting to be weary of no symptoms, here they come!! Def sounds like a girl to me, what are you are DH hoping for??

Well no answers from today’s doctors visit for my fiance. All of his tests came back negative. So now the next step is surgery. They’re going to remove his entire lymph node in his neck and do a biopsy on it. (normally they would just take a chunk out for the biopsy, but depending on the results they’d have to go back and remove it anyways- so they’re just gonna take the whole thing out.) Ugh Why can’t they figure out what’s wrong with him?!?!?!

:(

Thx ladies. We just want a healthy baby. However dh would like a boy. With my hips hurting already I feel like its a girl.

I am so sorry Cassidy, I know how you feel. It took a year for them to figure out what was wrong with my husband. It wasn't until they biopsied his neck lymph node that they were finally able to figure it out. Good luck with everything :hugs:

Well that gives me some hope, they are taking out his lymph node in his neck and doing a biopsy on it so I really hope we get some answers. It's just horrible not knowing :/ Thank you :hugs:

Idk the doctors are seriously driving me insane. DF has to ask for a leave of absence when they do it so he doesn't get fired. He called today after his appointment and they were like "Oh we'll just call you the day of and you can come in for surgery." Ummmm no wtf he needs some notice. So then they made him a freaking appointment for tomorrow to drive back up there and go over his operation and how long he'll need to be out and said they'll probably end up doing the surgery next monday. But WTF why wouldn't you go over all that crap today instead of making him waist $20 in gas to drive back up there the very next day?!?! So frustrating!!!!!!!!!!!

Holy crap Cassidy!! You must be out of your mind frustrated right now :( I'm so sorry this is like never ending for you guys!! Hopefully they get the procedure done soon and can get you some answers!!

Cassidy- that would be so frustrating. I hope things get better!

well im out again this month. :witch: showed up again. Im going to try and BD more next cycle

Cassidy - I would be losing my friggin mind if I were in your position. I hope there is nothing terrible wrong, but I really hope you guys get answers and treatment and resolution.

BBW - sorry Hun... It never gets easier when she shows. :(

Cassidy - I would be losing my friggin mind if I were in your position. I hope there is nothing terrible wrong, but I really hope you guys get answers and treatment and resolution.

BBW - sorry Hun... It never gets easier when she shows. :(
i see that im hoping if we BD next month we will have better luck

Today was a long day moving my 7 year old into our apartment with us. She's been living with my parents since she was 10 months old and we're doing a trial run for the summer which will likely turn into her staying and going to school here next year. So needless to say, today was a long/busy day.

That being said, it's going on midnight and I just now realized I still haven't heard back from my doctor's office with the results of my blood work on Monday. I already know I officially miscarried but didn't at the time my doc ordered the blood work. According to them and their papers, it's only a threatened miscarriage so what if I didn't know for sure and was sitting here waiting for their call to confirm or reassure me? Needless to say, I'll be calling the office on my break tomorrow at work.

Emily-I love the name! Hopefully you won't have to be on rest for too long...

Cassidy-I'm sorry there are still no answers. The removal is a good thing though! First of all it won't be there anymore. Second of all they should be able to tell you what it is! I know it sucks right now and it's easier said than done, but try to focus on the positive. We are here for you!

BBW-Sorry about AF :(

Waves-That must be frustrating! I hate waiting for results...
If you don't mind me asking, why was your daughter living with your parents? That must be an adjustment for everyone, but a good one, right?!

Waves-That must be frustrating! I hate waiting for results...
If you don't mind me asking, why was your daughter living with your parents? That must be an adjustment for everyone, but a good one, right?!

It really is. The nurse told me to just wait to hear back before proceeding any with my doctor & you would think someone who is/has miscarried would want to know definitively what's going on and move forward with the next step. Oh well.

I had my daughter when I was 19 and living with her dad. He was an idiot and I left him when she was around 8 months old, moved back home. I was immature and thought I had everything figured out and was going to move from Ohio to Florida to live with a friend. She had a son the same age and was a SAHM so she offered to babysit while I worked/went to school and that was going to be the plan. Well, I did something stupid and wound up pregnant again. I was going to keep it a secret from my parents, move to Florida & put the baby up for adoption. My Mom found out, threatened to take me to court to fight for custody of my daughter saying she couldn't trust me to take her/take care of her. She said I could go and if I could get my shit together, she'd give me custody back. I wound up signing over custody, moving to Florida, having my first miscarriage and then a couple months later I had a falling out with that friend & had to move back home but my parents refused to let me live with them/my daughter so I stayed with my Grandma.

Around that time I just became really selfish and reckless and too advantage of my "free time." I eventually moved to CT and settled down, started to grow up a little and wanted to start the process of getting her back. There were some requirements I needed to meet through the courts first, namely being employed for 2 years so I was working on that when the guy I was dating in CT (and planning to marry) started hiding a cocaine addiction which led to an abusive relationship and him breaking my collar bone. So I moved back home and had to undergo surgery but it took several months to get through all that (broke it in April, had surgery in August plus a month or so of physical therapy) before I could get back to work and that was August 2010. But at that point I was living with my parents and my daughter again, working and trying to get life back on track. Started dating my OH a few months later and have been rebuilding my relationship with my parents, my daughter and sorting out the details with my parents to regain custody.

BBW, sorry AF got you :( :hugs:

Waves, I hope all goes well with the move! It must be nice having all your kiddos under one roof though!

Cassidy, still thinking about you and DF. I really hope all goes well with his surgery and you get some conclusive answers! This limbo period must be so difficult.

I have a blood draw at 7am tomorrow. So nervous, probably won't be able to sleep!

I have blue veins all over my boobs. Never have this. All these symptoms are driving me nutso! I'm preparing myself for disappointment.

I quickly realize there's no way of catching up after 10 days absence...d'oh! :dohh:

Thanks for any well wishes sent my way, hugs to all those who got AF, and dust to all those still TTC, and well wishes to the PG.

Waves I'm so sorry you had a MC! :( :hugs::hugs::hugs: My condolences and prayers for you and your family! I hope you get your results back soon so you can move forward! FX'd for a rainbow baby soon! :dust:

Cassidy I hope your DH's surgery goes smoothly, and I'm sorry it has to come to that. And sorry the docs are driving you batty! :hugs::hugs::hugs: Hope they can at least find out what's wrong with him after the surgery! [-o<

AFM:
I was really glad to get my antibiotics and MRI so soon, but the antibiotic combined with how tired I already was from being sick with the bladder infection made me so fatigued and foggy I eventually stopped even having the energy or attention span to chart! (It was all I could do to get to the MRI and any doctor or counseling appts I had.) Hence, why I haven't been on again till today, when my course of antibiotics is finally over. Other than the fatigue, the side effects of the Bactrim (that's what they gave me) weren't too bad. I had some nausea if I didn't eat and esp. drink plenty, and some diarrhea every now and then, but it wasn't bad. The bladder infection was pretty bad so it wasn't until yesterday that the pain finally totally went away. I'm hoping the Bactrim took care of it and it won't come back, because that was rough going!

The MRI went well, and is all clear (no tumors or abnormalities in my scan), yay! :happydance: I was still nervous during the scan and being confined, but Bea's and Nikki's advice made it go very smooth (Nikki gave advice too, IIRC, and Bea is another fellow high prolactin gal on the boards). I know for sure Nikki gave me words of support, so thank you, regardless! :kiss::kiss::kiss: I wore a sleep mask to keep from peaking while in the machine, and the shielding from the light and not being able to look at the confined space really helped. I brought a funny book on tape to listen to while the scan was going on, and that helped a lot too. And I took a Xanax, because the feeling of the magnetic waves (or whatever) gave me a funny hair standing on end feeling and the noises were a bit jarring, even having prepared for them by watching the videos on youtube (which helped, it would have been even more jarring otherwise). But, I didn't have to push the panic button once! :)

I just got my prescription for the cabergoline/dostinex, and I only have to take 0.5 mg once a week, on Sundays! The lower the dose, the less chance of intolerable side effects, and the cheaper it is, so yay! :)

So, now I'm just waiting until AF shows next Tuesday or so, and then it will be on to the new and improved phase II of natural TTC. According to my research, after the lap, I've got a 50/50 shot of getting PG by the end of the 6 mos. we will continue to TTC natural, so hopefully it happens by the end of that, so I can save time and money and not have to move on to IUI or IVF.

Honestly, I've had so much medical adventure lately, that I'm not feeling pressed to be PG very soon, at the moment, though. If it could happen in 6 months, that would be awesome, and I'll be thrilled whenever it does, but I'm feeling content to be patient, at the moment. I hope it lasts. I'd rather be patient and hopeful, rather than impatient and worried. I've also told DH that I'm only going to remind him once that it's a BD day (I'll still be making a calendar for him too, since he wants one) and after that the ball is in his court and if he wants a baby, he better come at me, LOL. We are going to attempt to try every 2 days from after AF is over till it gets close to AF, so we don't have to worry about when O is, we should hit it whenever it happens. FX'd.

Amanda can't you do just one HPT before you go tomorrow?! Just give me some hope, it would surely be somewhat positive by now, right?!! Sorry I'm just soooo excitedd to test in a day or so and I may be a little impatient.. :blush:

And ladies, I need some insight.. I am having terrrrrrible cramping and have been since after O.. Mostly in either ovary, sometimes deep like behind my pelvic bone. It worsened yesterday, at 7 DPO (so bad that DH woke me up in the middle of the night to DTD and once we started I began to crycrycryyy, it hurt so bad.. my cervix it felt like?). Could that be implantation or does that sound too AF-like? I am still very wet (EWCM or just sticky, but never not alot!) and cervix feels very high/soft..? Does this sound promising or is this normal for after O? It's been a while.. :wacko:

Morgan, hahaha! Sorry I didn't see this before i left. I'm at the lab right now waiting for the blood draw. :) I have had the same cervical pain before and I don't know what causes it. Sorry it hurt :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->