We'll Be Over The Moon, When We Get Our BFPs In June! Newbies welcome :)

STG- glad you are getting closer. Im glad my advice helped. To be honest I got preggo my FIRST cycle on cabrogoline!! (I was on bromocriptine the months before that switch).

Amanda-what a story! I hope everything works out with your daughter moving in! I live in CT, where did you live??

Amanda- I keep refreshing the page, awaiting your results!!!

Nikki and Emily (and anyone who can help)- do my symptoms sound promising?

Waves - You have been through so much! I can't imagine... You have really done an excellent job though! I really hope you get your sticky bean soon! It's time for you!

STG - I'm glad your UTI is better. Let them know if you symptoms don't go away all the way soon. You might need another round of the infection was that bad... I hope you have a smooth recovery and that your meds take care of the prolactin issue.

Morgan - The CM thing does sound promising! I had a lot after O that cycle... it just wouldn't dry up the way it usually does after O. Fingers crossed for you!

Amanda - When are you supposed to get your results back on the blood draw???

Morgan and Emily, I will get results back sometime today, possibly tomorrow if the lab is backed up. I get to view them online, and I get an email notification when they're in. Ill let you all know as soon as I know! :)

I'm getting antsy. May cave and run to walgreens to grab a test if I dont get the blood results soon! 13dpo, boobs are still super big and sore, have big blue veins, and some cramping still. no signs of AF. Normally all my symptoms have gone by now if AF is going to show!

Waves, I just read your story. You have been through SO very much, congrats to you for doing so well now and being so strong for your girls!

I'm getting antsy. May cave and run to walgreens to grab a test if I dont get the blood results soon! 13dpo, boobs are still super big and sore, have big blue veins, and some cramping still. no signs of AF. Normally all my symptoms have gone by now if AF is going to show!

Waves, I just read your story. You have been through SO very much, congrats to you for doing so well now and being so strong for your girls!

Amanda I'm so anxious for you! I can't wait to hear your results! Hope it's your month!!

AFM, huge temp drop today FX AF is on it's way. At least then I'll have a solid starting point for next cycle.

Robert- Waiting patiently... or im at least trying to.

Waves- so glad you are working things out. Congrats and thanks for sharing.

Morgan- I honestly didn't have a single symptom before BFP. My first and ONLY symptom was one time spotting of brown CM on 10DPO. I just thought AF was on her way because AF usually came 13DPO. So I can't say about realllly early symptoms. however gl!!

Ashlee- almost wedding time!!!!!

Morgan- I honestly didn't have a single symptom before BFP. My first and ONLY symptom was one time spotting of brown CM on 10DPO. I just thought AF was on her way because AF usually came 13DPO. So I can't say about realllly early symptoms. however gl!!

Gah! I know! Freaking out over here! I think I have everything ready but I keep second guessing everything :wacko:

Amanda I'm so anxious for you! I can't wait to hear your results! Hope it's your month!!

AFM, HUGE temp drop today FX AF is on it's way. At least then I'll have a solid starting point for next cycle.
Yay for a temp drop, not so much about AF being on her way, but hey, at least you can start a new cycle then! Thank you, i am anxiously waiting for the results. They need to hurry it up!

Thank you, me too! Ill let you all know as soon as I hear anything.

I keep running to the bathroom feeling like AF has arrived....nothing yet. She has been coming at 13/14dpo pretty consistently so we shall see!

Jeeesh Amanda, you've really got me stalkin.. patiently awaiting those results!! Very excited for you, I refresh my page every time I come and go from my desk!!! :)

Boo Amanda I'm sorry :/ I hope you get that egg next month

Ugh nooooooooo Amanda. I'm sorry.. I hope you don't let her get you down :finger:
If she comes for me I am also going to say eff it. God knows the right time to plant the seed, we may just be a little too impatient :blush:

There is always next month, the next month, and the next. At times like this it may help to remember what babies entail.. and ENJOY the time you have with DH. One day you'll look back and barely remember what it was like before your babes! Hope I helped :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Amanda - sorry hun...better luck this time round :thumbup:

Cassidy - im sorry ur having a tough patch with df...hopefully this surgery will fix the issues and u can concentrate on happier things in life...sending positive thoughts your way :hugs:

STG - glad you're doin better and so happy tht u can get yourself to the place where u stop being anxious...im trying my best to get there too..i think i am kinda better better at not stressing out over getting pregnant...just having faith tht it will happen wen the time is right :flower:

Waves - SO nice to have your entire family under one roof after all uve been thro...im sure it will all work out beautifully ... hugs hun

Morgan - your symptoms defenitely sound like gud sympotms but im confused alil to b honest whether it shud b tht painful during sex but the excesssive ewcm does sound gud ...hmmm ... guess well just have to wait and watch :dohh:

Julie - so glad to know u had a gud time camping...im sure your friends can do 1 yr without u on camping in fact im sure u can do with them for tht one yr if u have your precious lo with u :)

Ashleee---eeek d day is almost here...have u started pulling your hair out yet...lol

Emily - love the name hun...its awesome tht u guys manged to finalise of one so soon :)

Nikki -totally girl like symptoms with the hip pain...haha this is fun the way we symptom spot during tww and now symptom spotting for the gender...lol

Laura , Mirolee , Alissa - how r all of u???

AFM - nothing much goin on here...neg opk again today but trying to keep the basis covered with bding every alternate day...dh is being really supportive and he asks me every evening...r we both getting any tonight???hahahah....he so cute ....

Boo Amanda I'm sorry :/ I hope you get that egg next month

Thank you, me too!

Ugh nooooooooo Amanda. I'm sorry.. I hope you don't let her get you down :finger:
If she comes for me I am also going to say eff it. God knows the right time to plant the seed, we may just be a little too impatient :blush:

There is always next month, the next month, and the next. At times like this it may help to remember what babies entail.. and ENJOY the time you have with DH. One day you'll look back and barely remember what it was like before your babes! Hope I helped :hugs::hugs::hugs:

thank you, lady! I'm okay. I prepared myself for this and I kind of felt like a :bfp: would have been too good to be true. Onto the next cycle, although I think we are going to ntnp for a bit, just to take some time to focus on us. It will happen when its meant to be!

Nikki, how long was DH taking vitamins before your bfp?

DH was on his vit 2.5 months before I O-ed the cycle we got our BFP.... so by the time we saw the BFP is was about 3 months.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->