We'll Be Over The Moon, When We Get Our BFPs In June! Newbies welcome :)

Nichole, yes! I hope so!

Nikki- thanks. Im going to make OH start taking his regularly!

And ladies, I need some insight.. I am having terrrrrrible cramping and have been since after O.. Mostly in either ovary, sometimes deep like behind my pelvic bone. It worsened yesterday, at 7 DPO (so bad that DH woke me up in the middle of the night to DTD and once we started I began to crycrycryyy, it hurt so bad.. my cervix it felt like?). Could that be implantation or does that sound too AF-like? I am still very wet (EWCM or just sticky, but never not alot!) and cervix feels very high/soft..? Does this sound promising or is this normal for after O? It's been a while.. :wacko:

Ouch, sorry you are having bad pain! :hugs::hugs::hugs: I've never had that bad cervix pain, but my cervix has felt unhappy before, both before and after O. Maybe your hormones are still adjusting and it's causing it to be sensitive. Hope it feels better soon!

STG- glad you are getting closer. Im glad my advice helped. To be honest I got preggo my FIRST cycle on cabrogoline!! (I was on bromocriptine the months before that switch).

Ooh, that's hopeful! :D

Waves - You have been through so much! I can't imagine... You have really done an excellent job though! I really hope you get your sticky bean soon! It's time for you!

STG - I'm glad your UTI is better. Let them know if you symptoms don't go away all the way soon. You might need another round of the infection was that bad... I hope you have a smooth recovery and that your meds take care of the prolactin issue.

I'm really hoping the symptoms don't come back, but if they do, yeah, I'll be making a quick call. So far so good, though. I think I might start drinking a glass of cranberry juice a day, to try and make sure if there are any bacteria left, they can't stick and get flushed right out.

AF just arrived.

Awww! :( :hugs: Darn that nasty witch, she gave you a sneaky attack!
FX'd for next month! :dust:

STG - glad you're doin better and so happy tht u can get yourself to the place where u stop being anxious...im trying my best to get there too..i think i am kinda better better at not stressing out over getting pregnant...just having faith tht it will happen wen the time is right :flower:

Waves - SO nice to have your entire family under one roof after all uve been thro...im sure it will all work out beautifully ... hugs hun

AFM - nothing much goin on here...neg opk again today but trying to keep the basis covered with bding every alternate day...dh is being really supportive and he asks me every evening...r we both getting any tonight???hahahah....he so cute ....

Thanks, I'm glad you are feeling at least kind of better, as well! :hugs::flower:

Your DH is awesome! That's great, ha ha! :D

Waves-Wow, you've been through a lot! You've made changes for the better though :) Hope you see that bfp soon!

Amanda-Sorry about AF :( Your symptoms sounded so promising! I hate that! I've basically given up ss bc you just never know. Our bodies are so dang tricky! lol

For those of you who use preseed, when should I use it in relation to my insem? I usually put it in myself about 30 min to an hour before. Should I wait and do it right before? I use a softcup to keep things up there...

For those of you who use preseed, when should I use it in relation to my insem? I usually put it in myself about 30 min to an hour before. Should I wait and do it right before? I use a softcup to keep things up there...

I would put it in a least a few minutes before, just so it gets nice and warm to your body temp, but try to keep it in there as deep and as close to your cervix as possible! So put it in, make sure it gets nice and 98.6 degrees, then don't move so it stays nice and high in there. That way spermies will stay all up close next to your cervix.

Thanks All. I'm pretty optimistic-- I will get preggo when it's the right time. We're going to enjoy ourselves and it will happen when it happens.

STG, Im glad you're feeling better!

Cowgirl, yay for AF almost being gone. Now you get to wait to O. Yucko, goodluck this cycle

Ash, goodluck with the wedding preparations. You must be going nuts!

Sonia, LOL at your hubby. too funny.

I missed so much today :( Damn you work!!

Amanda-Sorry about AF :( I was so hopeful for you!

Julie - I was wondering about the pre-seed/conceive plus too....was thinking about trying that this cycle if I wasn't seeing any EWCM around O time bc I have to take allergy meds sometimes and I know they aren't any good for fertile CM...

Ashlee - fx'd something is happening with your wonky cycle and the end is in sight!! EEeekk for the wedding, so close!! I cant wait to see pictures, youre so freakin pretty!! xx

Cowgirl - what CD are you on??

Morgan - You have got to be the most positive person like in the world, although I suppose when you go through something so heart-wrenching and trying that you really grow and look it the brighter side of things...

Is this your first cycle since the accident or has there been one in between? I am so so hopeful for you and so totally anticipating your test day and hoping there are two nice lines there for you and DH...big hugs girly!

Kara - I stopped my allergy meds (Zyrtec) for the week of O. I saw a significant difference in the CM! If you can stand 2 or 3 days without it, I would suggest it. I have allergy induced asthma, and I was OK for 5 days without it. It wasn't super easy, but the CM was great quality.

I think this time around I am going to stick with opks an checking CM. It's not quite NTNP but it is a step down from temping and really pinpointing O. I think DH and I will be fine financially but it's better safe then sorry. I have started looking for a part time job to help lighten the load of these car payments. I only get paid from the apartment job I have when their are vacancies. Doesn't really help in the long run.

Aww, thank you Kara!! It's actually my 2ndish cycle I'm thinking.. Birth.. Bleeding for 6 wks.. stop.. 1st period.. ortho try cyclen lo (for a week, til I said eff this!!).. then another period or "withdrawal" bleed. Now I'm here at cd 23 and 8DPO and BFN last night.. Even though 8DPO is wayyy too soon, just couldn't help it!! Lots of promising symptoms though!

Ooh and I've been dreaming of multiples, they run in both sides of the fam.. Wouldn't that be something?!

Lol.. keep it chatty ladies, work is always soo slooo and I just can't wait to test!!!

Goodluck this cycle, Nichole! I am crossing my fingers and toes that you have a normal cycle. No more annovulary cycles!

I had a total meltdown to OH last night. I was so tired and so overwhelmed, and so very disappointed! All of this really weighs on you. We are going to take a break from trying, and just go to NTNP. No opk's, no testing unless AF is late, and no obsessing over symptoms.

Morgan, how are you today? 8dpo is super early to test, hold out for a few more days! I know, so much easier said than done.

Thanks All. I'm pretty optimistic-- I will get preggo when it's the right time. We're going to enjoy ourselves and it will happen when it happens.

STG, Im glad you're feeling better!

Cowgirl, yay for AF almost being gone. Now you get to wait to O. Yucko, goodluck this cycle

Ash, goodluck with the wedding preparations. You must be going nuts!

Sonia, LOL at your hubby. too funny.
Goodluck this cycle, Nichole! I am crossing my fingers and toes that you have a normal cycle. No more annovulary cycles!

I had a total meltdown to OH last night. I was so tired and so overwhelmed, and so very disappointed! All of this really weighs on you. We are going to take a break from trying, and just go to NTNP. No opk's, no testing unless AF is late, and no obsessing over symptoms.

Morgan, how are you today? 8dpo is super early to test, hold out for a few more days! I know, so much easier said than done.

Oh I am lol. My brain just won't stop. Pretty sure my temp this morning is totally off because I was tossing and turning all night :? I'm ready for it to be done and not have to think about it anymore. Just enjoy being married. Then maybe I'll actually have a chance with TTC. Right now I think I'm just too stressed. Might be contributing to the cycle being all over the place as well as the m/c.

Sorry you had a rough night :?. This is always so stressful on all of us. I hope that taking a break helps you and OH and that maybe you'll be one of those lucky ones that has it happen when you aren't trying and just are enjoying yourself.

I missed so much today :( Damn you work!!

Amanda-Sorry about AF :( I was so hopeful for you!

Julie - I was wondering about the pre-seed/conceive plus too....was thinking about trying that this cycle if I wasn't seeing any EWCM around O time bc I have to take allergy meds sometimes and I know they aren't any good for fertile CM...

Ashlee - fx'd something is happening with your wonky cycle and the end is in sight!! EEeekk for the wedding, so close!! I cant wait to see pictures, youre so freakin pretty!! xx

Cowgirl - what CD are you on??
Thanks, I hope so too. I will never be more happy to see AF lol. It's so close and I'm totally freaking out. And it's over the little stuff too. Just ready to get it done lol. Aww thanks :) I'll be sure to put some on here when I get them.

Waves, I hope all goes well with the move! It must be nice having all your kiddos under one roof though!

Thank you, it really is! Sorry the witch got you and although you're NTNP, good luck next cycle!!!

Waves I'm so sorry you had a MC! :( :hugs::hugs::hugs: My condolences and prayers for you and your family! I hope you get your results back soon so you can move forward! FX'd for a rainbow baby soon! :dust:

Thank you!!!

Amanda-what a story! I hope everything works out with your daughter moving in! I live in CT, where did you live??

Thanks :) Initially I lived in Ansonia and then moved to East Windsor/Ellington.

Waves - You have been through so much! I can't imagine... You have really done an excellent job though! I really hope you get your sticky bean soon! It's time for you!

Waves, I just read your story. You have been through SO very much, congrats to you for doing so well now and being so strong for your girls!

Waves- so glad you are working things out. Congrats and thanks for sharing.!

Waves - SO nice to have your entire family under one roof after all uve been thro...im sure it will all work out beautifully ... hugs hun

Waves-Wow, you've been through a lot! You've made changes for the better though :) Hope you see that bfp soon!

Thanks so much everyone.

Called the doctor's office yesterday and as I expected, my HCG level was down from a 3 to a 0, which is fine because I was expecting that. My OB is on vacation until next week so I had to leave a message and wait to hear back but they said that the next time I get pregnant, let them know and we'll check my progesterone levels and get them evened out if need be.

They did recommend I wait a cycle before TTC again but that's not in our plans so we'll see what happens. On that note, the 13 month old just woke up from a nap and I have to wake the 7 year old up so she can come to a DR appointment with me (I think I have strep... which would be just lovely) and to pick out a father's day card afterward.

Hope you're all doing well.

I am giving up allergy meds this cycle. I hope the pollen doesn't kill me lol

I tried to go without today and i damn near sneezed myself to death! Haha, will have to see how the next few days go!!

CD8 for me!! Time to start SMEPing!! :)

I tried to go without today and i damn near sneezed myself to death! Haha, will have to see how the next few days go!!

CD8 for me!! Time to start SMEPing!! :)

Get to it girl! :thumbup: Let me know if you see a difference in your CM with no allergy meds. Sorry about the sneezing... oh the sacrifices we make, right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->