Well finally!!

We're gonna cross on this one too - I feel it :lol:!!!

Well done you for making that step *hugs* doesn't sound like you should have BUT nomatter the time between maybe it just needed to sink in and for things to be 'calmer' then approach you which she has done? Things never end good if you go to fast and tention is lurking.

:rofl: didn't cross this time!! Was checking out my Facebook :)

I just really don't know. I feel I left it enough time to approach her in the first place & i've always been polite to her.

It was only last month she passed me in the street totally ignoring me. Just gave me a dirty look. What made it worse was the fact she knew my nan had passed away the day before & I could do without the aggression!

I can understand her wanting to stick by her son & needing time but now it's just too late. It's so hard to get into words everything she has done without sounding like i'm moaning or being spiteful lol

I don't htink your moaning or should I say it doesn't sound like you are without any right to ...hope I'm not coming across wrong (trying not to badly lol) just feel sometimes its not about us its about bubs if they know yet or not you know your doing your best by them *I'll shurrup* haha

That was just nasty btw!! Sure she knew? Maybe with all tention she just didn't know what to say to you often a blank or eek what do I do expression can appear like a 'look' BUT you know these people better.

Anyway don't need me babbling on do you - you know whats best for baby! Best of luck and I hope they understand that you need space with their sudden chang eof heart. Just remember you can't turn back time that all x x

I don't htink your moaning or should I say it doesn't sound like you are without any right to ...hope I'm not coming across wrong (trying not to badly lol) just feel sometimes its not about us its about bubs if they know yet or not you know your doing your best by them *I'll shurrup* haha

That was just nasty btw!! Sure she knew? Maybe with all tention she just didn't know what to say to you often a blank or eek what do I do expression can appear like a 'look' BUT you know these people better.

Anyway don't need me babbling on do you - you know whats best for baby! Best of luck and I hope they understand that you need space with their sudden chang eof heart. Just remember you can't turn back time that all x x

Lol your definitely not coming across wrong :) I really appreciate your advice!!

She definitely knew about my nan though. I know for a fact. I just feel like she should of at least smiled perhaps or even just nodded at me!!

I think perhaps if Anais dad was involved i'd be more willing to allow his family in but as he doesn't I just don't see how it will work. How would you explain to a toddler for example that her daddys mum & sister wants to see ehr but not her actual dad?

Ohhh I just really don't know. At the moment I truely feel im doing whats best for her :)
xxxxx

Me & you could fall out as you quote my typos :rofl: *not even gonna change it now* lol!!

She could have yes :( sorry to hear your news though its sounding like a tough past couple of months.

I had to do with my Aunties before my Dad btw (met him at 21) in fact don't have much to do with him at all. One way or other you'd have to explain to LO about Dad but wouldn't it better to know her Nanny & Aunt cared rather than none of hem gave a hoot? *Just a thought hun*! Maybe Dad will come round I know it will be hard but I hope he does and on his darn knees.

Bugs me that theres blokes out there who would die for 10 minutes with their babies and yet others have to be held down & tied to love their babies :(

Me & you could fall out as you quote my typos :rofl: *not even gonna change it now* lol!!

She could have yes :( sorry to hear your news though its sounding like a tough past couple of months.

I had to do with my Aunties before my Dad btw (met him at 21) in fact don't have much to do with him at all. One way or other you'd have to explain to LO about Dad but wouldn't it better to know her Nanny & Aunt cared rather than none of hem gave a hoot? *Just a thought hun*! Maybe Dad will come round I know it will be hard but I hope he does and on his darn knees.

Bugs me that theres blokes out there who would die for 10 minutes with their babies and yet others have to be held down & tied to love their babies :(

Drives me mad aswell!! You here about all these great dads who want to see their kids desperately & the mum won't let them. Then there's all the TTC couples & i've managed to fall preg in the blink of an eye so really we should both fel blessed but not Stu, he'd feel more blessed if he got a free shot of sambucca :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->