• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Well I am in the DREADED 2ww....

Shannon30

Reaction score
Hoping and praying I'll get my BFP....I am 1 dpo...so we'll see anyone want to join me???

Shannon

I'm 2 DPO but would like to join you too.

When will you take a test or just wait for AF?

Hello ....Glad you both can join...I am a POAS- aholic so I'll test about 9dpo. How about you? Hope we get our BFP!!!!!! Talk soon.
Shannon

Can I join you, I am 1DPO.......... fingers crossed for some BFP's xxx

Bit naughty of me but I've just had 25 HPT's delievered so I did one today even though I knew it was impossible to get a BFP so quickly!

I'm going to try and refrain until 10DPO now though. I did the HPT at the same time as a OPK because I wanted to see that the OPK was negative (should be after getting a positive on Sat) but have found out today that OPK's can say positive due to being pregnant rather than still ovulating so won't be doing anymore of those for now either.

Hi tfarr!

I'm going to wait till atleast 12 dpo. I'm a poasaholic so I haven't bought any yet this month. Lol. feeling good about this month for once. Had a crazy dream about giving birth to twins. Think that means anything?

One of my best friends found out that she was pregnant last month. She had no symptoms but had a dream that she was so she tested in the morning........

So I would take that as a very good sign (as long as you want twins!!)

FX!

Hi Ellieb ................. I had my smiley face on Saturday morning !!
I will be also TRYING to refrain to test until then, though not easy, good luck guys xxx

I know I'll crumble and do it sooner than I should but at least that way my hopes are already low and I'll expect a BFN so I won't be too upset when I get it - well that's my theory and I'm sticking to it! :haha:

Hey girls :flower: can I join too please? I'm 3 DPO and I'm going to try and refrain from testing until either the day AF is due or the day after! This is my first 2ww since NTNP and I have one digi test but am about to go and buy some from Superdrug!! Hope I can keep myself from POAS last time I was doing it about 3 times a day!! xx

I think I would be okay having twins. I'm hoping this is my month I've been trying since last august.

Hello ladies....I' also got my smile face on Saturday. My neighbor works for the company that makes FRER'S so I have a STACK of them WAITING FOR ME.LOL Hoping to hold out. I know it can take 6 to 8 days to implant so I'll at least wait til next Monday:( Hoping for some nice BFP from us all.
Shannon

I've ovulated today - so 14 day wait starts for me today !!

Gonna be a long 2 weeks xx

Hi ladies. I'm 3dpo today.......been trying for 17 months or so. I hope 18th is the charm for DH & I.

:dust: ladies!!!

Well I got a call from my doctor saying my progesterone was at 10.7 4 dpo. Is that good or bad. I o'd around cd17. And I KNOW I o'd I got a pos. Opk. Well now my dr wants to up the clomid to 100mg? So should i not be in the 2ww or what?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->