Well, I really AM pregnant I guess LOL

WhosThatGirl

Mommy of 4 amazing kids!
Reaction score
Ok so I of course already know I am pregnant. I have not tested since 16dpo but as most of you know I tested like a true POAS-AHOLIC untill then. Today at the store I Just could not resist buying a hpt. So, here it is =) No Denying that line! I don't think I'll be testing again but I had to just one last time, the HPT's were calling my name when I was at the store!!!

For anybody wondering,I am 28 dpo and on cd43. I am 6 weeks 3 days along based on the ultrasound date, and 6 weeks 1 day along based on my LMP.

6wks3days.jpg

6wks3days1.jpg

6wks3days2.jpg

i want those lines!

congrats...it looks like you have a healthy baby there ;)

:rofl: you are so funny!!!:rofl:

to tell you the truth it crossed my mind too...but i didnt give in ....i am totaly broke..:dohh:

dont you just love the line....so dark ...so beautiful.....

:rofl: you're so crazzy!!:rofl:

It's the comfort of seeing the line even though we know. I truly understand. :hugs: I saw your post last night and it convinced me to do my last frer this morning :rofl: I'm 26 dpo!! lol I still haven't been checked by any doctor you are sooo lucky you got an ultrasound already.

It's the comfort of seeing the line even though we know. I truly understand. :hugs: I saw your post last night and it convinced me to do my last frer this morning :rofl: I'm 26 dpo!! lol I still haven't been checked by any doctor you are sooo lucky you got an ultrasound already.

Oh did you take a pic? I love looking at tests!! I haven't actually been examined by my Dr yet but I go tuesday for that. I have had 1 ultrasound and go again tomorrow for my follow up to see if we see a heartbeat and if we see 1 or 2 babies :) i can't wait!

haha I tested last night because I had an extra one too! My line looks like that. In fact it came up before the control line! Love it! Congrats :p

mine came up way before the control line, the test line started to show up almost the second the urine passed over it. The control line took another 15-20 seconds to show up. It's a good feeling seeing it turn so positive so fast, isn't it? :)

Congratulations! I have a feeling I will be the same, until i run out of money or tests! ha ha. It's a lovely feeling to see the line getting darker.

Yay :bfp: congratulations hun its a lovely pink line you have :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->