Well I'm back.. And took a test

rustyswife828

TTC 2nd miracle baby
Reaction score
So I know last cycle I told you that I won't test until I'm very late... Well I woke up from a deep sleep and had to pee. Something told me to test... So here it is... 50% of people said they see something?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 74
Hi! I love testing ha. When I tilt my phone to the left I see a pink line, it's faint but I still see it!! Was this within the 5-10mins?

Can def see a faint line if I tilt my phone!! Xx

I do not see anything :(. That could be because I have bad line eyes tho.

Is it normal to feel itchy all over if you're pregnant???

I can't see a line :( sorry hun and yep it's normal to feel itchy all over. I feel itchy most of the time on my boobs, arms and legs x

Hi girls! Some say they see it some say they don't... I seen something in person but not on the pic... So I decided to temp this morning and it was kinda low.. So I'm just gonna start temping and see cause I don't know what my body is doing!!! Just hate temping though!

I usually don't see lines, especially if they are faint. But I actually do see something trying to show there.

I'd wait a couple days and test again. How many DPO are you?

P.S. I've never heard of being itchy as a pregnancy sign, sometimes I get itchy boobs before AF...but everyone is different so you never know.

Took another one this morning? Whatcha think?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 20
Aaw I can't see on the last one.

As for itching, I have never had that before, well not thought of it as a symptom. But my left boob was itchy yesterday an at the side an underneath... I had my boobs done a while ago and just assumed it was somethin to do with that... Ther is so much! X

Aw I can't see properly either its a little fuzzy! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"