well im bk, took a more chilled approach, testin rnd 16th any1 else

to be honest not really still convinced we didn't bd at the right time think that's why i can say not testing early
and helping busy with uni work that's now handed in and buying my new bathroom ordering it tomorrow yay

what fo you do Maria??

yes huni xx will u be finding out the sex?

Yeah. Didn't find out with Elissa but when midwife looked at the scan pics, she told us it was a boy. So we went out and brought all blue stuff. After labour I ask "Is it a boy?" and I get "Nope, it's a girl", my reply "Oh" :haha: So I will ask the Sonographer this time and get the right answer!

Oh??? i would of said a lot more than oh lol think the midwife would be in hiding still lol

I had a different midwife as I had to go to a different hospital as she was premature. So I never saw her again.

How are you feeling?
how early was she?????????? an do u think ul go early this time?? they classed my son a prem even tho he was 6 days late???????????????? which i found very odd...how can he be prem....they sed coz of his weight an also even tho he was 5lb 13.....he must of been heavy boned coz he was soooooo small his little head fitted into my hand an ive small hands...lol i never realy did get an answer why to prem? he was in hosp a week aswell x

What do I do as a job?

She was 4 weeks early. I would like to go early again but not so early that the baby would have to spend 8 days in hospital like Elissa did. Or have a stupid feeding tube down her nose. Which I told them after a few days to take out!

I wouldn't class your son premature.

yeah sorry as a job

babies are full term at 37 weeks because they a fully developed at that point so godbkniws what your drs etc were on about
sounds like he was just a tiny baby to me

thats my point excatly girls he was OVER DUE so i didnt get it at all....an coz je was small, i was closely monitor with dd...i think have the time they talk out there arse hahahaha

Between hubby and I, we have 3 business. He owns his own entertainment company, we both own an off-license and I own a cake making/decorating company.

How are you both feeling this morning?

im ok, just tired today didnt sleep well, my son at his friends so think my an dd r guna snuggle on sofa an watch a dvd now, since all house work is finished, after 2moz mite not be on for afew days, we goin to spend sumtime at the familys house only goin for afew days, il tk laptop but its wether i get on or not hahaha

have a lovely time
i will nearly be testing when you get back unless i cave and test early

I really hope so
I have this constant ache on my right side where i got the shooting pains from on sunday night (when i think ov happened)
temp is up and down cant get comfy as too hot/cold
felt very sick before so had a banana and felt better but i never feel sick when hungry and i wasnt hungry
Had a dream last night af came, and the night before i was in a soft play centre but for dogs not kids lol strange

I really hope so
I have this constant ache on my right side where i got the shooting pains from on sunday night (when i think ov happened)
temp is up and down cant get comfy as too hot/cold
felt very sick before so had a banana and felt better but i never feel sick when hungry and i wasnt hungry
Had a dream last night af came, and the night before i was in a soft play centre but for dogs not kids lol strange

I had constant aches.

Ooo I could just go for banana's and custard but I don't have either :(

Are you getting early MS like Emma did?!

banana and custard yummy cant beat it but thats not helping you haveing neither in the house but on the plus side tesco and asda are open late tesco is till midnight send hubby out lol

banana and custard yummy cant beat it but thats not helping you haveing neither in the house but on the plus side tesco and asda are open late tesco is till midnight send hubby out lol

Hubby's still at the shop. We don't close till 10. I'll go without and get it tomorrow!

Are you having any other symptoms?

not just my little list above although im starting to think boobs might be sore but wondering if i am imagining it

yeah normally just arrives i never know when

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"