Well she isn't constipated.. (gross thread)

S

Serene123

I was changing her pee filled nappy when she projectile poo'd on me!! It flew at me, all down my shirt.. Joys of motherhood eh?

:rofl:

Lol the night we came home from the hospital, Erica projectile pooped and it landed on the wall and her daddy's face! LOL, She also had very runny poop one day, and she was sitting on my lap in a onesie, the poop ended up on my nightie and ran all down my leg. Yuck! Definitely one of the yucky parts of being a mommy, but its worth it huh? Caitlyn is adorable btw, i love your avatar!

lol, thats happened to me twice now and the 2nd time was this morning. On the computer at 3.30am hey - are you getting much sleep? x

hahaha i'm so lucky that I haven't experienced this... yet... just got pooped on in the tub

Since the little man has been home it feels like everything somehow gets covered in baby poop, pee, vomit and milk. I clean it of course.... but still.....

God i know what that feels like hehe :lol:

lol, thats happened to me twice now and the 2nd time was this morning. On the computer at 3.30am hey - are you getting much sleep? x

Yeah loads. I went to sleep at 9pm, woke up at 1am, she went back to sleep at 2am, I stayed up and gave her a cuddle at 4am because she was stiring and we both went to sleep then untill 6.30.

:cloud9:

glad your gettin decent amount of sleep, are you sleeping in the day aswell. My clothes stay clean usually for all of an hour!! Non stop washing- great!! x

Erm ewwwwww lmao!

Thats never happened to us :lol:!!!

glad your gettin decent amount of sleep, are you sleeping in the day aswell. My clothes stay clean usually for all of an hour!! Non stop washing- great!! x

I've slept in the day once when she had a rubbish night but I'm actually finding it alright during the day so far! When I need sleep I sleep though.

Reminds me when Noah was in the NICU, I was changeing him lifted his legs and squirt! ALL over his incubator(sp) was so bad they had to move him out of his little home to a newer one!

yup Rhiannon got her grandma's coat which was hanging on the back of the chair.. i lifted her legs to wipe her and *splat*..:rofl: glad i had actually moved slightly to reach her box of wipes...
and it was runny :sick: :rofl: :rofl:

sounds like fun...luckily for me ive never had poo on my face, altho i did have pee shoot right into my mouth before...needless to say i threw up lol

I have not been hit by the poo but my DH seems to get covered. Bren has poo's 2 times on him, and wet on him, and spit up as well.

Seth proectile pooed on Matt today. Hilarious. He hasn't tried it on me yet though but Ill give him time. Its amazing how far it can shoot.

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->