well, that sucks (funny story to start ur morning)

socophoenix

expecting baby #3!
Reaction score
well, ill let u all laugh at me:blush:
i just found out im 4weeks preg, and thats not the part that sucks, lol, thats magnificent. actually u all are the 1st ppl ive told, im waiting til friday to tell OH.
anyway the sucky part is that im DEFINITELY not ready to tell my folks, but during breakfast today morning sickness hit so fast there was nothing i could do, and i threw up all over my nightgown and chair :cry: lol i managed to play it off saying i was choking on something, but i dont think anyone bought it. theyre well aware of my relationship goin on 2 years , and they love him, but i just got a new job n im supposed to be starting school again in jan, i know they wouldnt b happy with the timing. im 19 btw, hello and H+H 9 months to all.

:laugh2: Oh my that made me chuckle - you've certainly brightened up my day. I find parents have a 6th sense to this kind of thing and eventually they'll find out without you telling them.

The timing may not be ideal, but all that matters is your desire to have this baby. If you are truely happy about it then your parents will be happy for you no matter what.

All the best. x

thank u, lol while in the shower i had quite the laugh at myself, i heard about motherhood making u lose ur decency but sheesh! lol. i hope next time im in a better postion to run to the toilet :)

haha, oh no! poor you! keep some plain, dry biscuits by your bed and have one before you get up - is meant to help with the MS!! have a H&H remaining 8 months!!x

https://tickers.baby-gaga.com/p/dev097pr___.png

THAT IS FUNNY!!lol. BUT MUMS DO HAVE A 2ND SENSE!! YOU MAY NOT GET AWAY WITH IT MUCH LONGER IF YOURE GOING TO BE SICK REG!! ALL THE BEST AND CONGRATS THO!! :hugs:

thanks! o when u put it like that, it sounds so scary, i JUST found out and im already A WHOLE MONTH done! o goodness, nervous now

and carey, luckily i only visit them one or two nights a week, and with my new job almost an hour away, ill have more reason to come down less until this calms down some. thank god for oh and i's apt

Oh poor you! I think parents tend to notice things. My mum today kept looking at my chest (which seems to have swollen a lot already!) and then talking about babies, but didn't ask outright. Hope the sickness calms down soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->