Well that's that... Should be over soon

Crystal5483

Mommy to 2 girls
Reaction score
So background story. We've been TTC #2 since Sept 2010! REALLY hoping that we see our :bfp: this month so that we can complete our family (well for now, in another 5 years I may want another! :haha:)

I am currently 3dpo and JUST got my CH's this morning but I want to catch the :bfp: early so that I can get a call into my FS to start betas and to check progesterone in case it is low (it was low in my Apr-May pregnancy that ended at 8+5). I didn't have any issues with my DD whatsoever, but every pregnancy is different!

So here they are... top to bottom: 1dpo, 2dpo AM, 2dpo PM and 3dpo AM!

SAM_0628.jpg

SAM_0628_invert.jpg

SAM_0628_tweak.jpg

SAM_0628_invert_tweak.jpg

SAM_0626_tweak.jpg

Aww sorry for your losses xx. All the best this cycle! Will be cheering you on!

Don't lose hope jun I was ttc number 2 since September 2010 as well and got my bfp August 20th 2012 it will happen :) xxxx

Keep testing

GL to you on this cycle. FX you get it this month!

Thanks ladies! Just really hope it happens this cycle! We have "very high" from both countdown to pregnancy and fertility friend when it comes to our BDing schedule :)

Yay crystal I've been waiting for this! Lol! Best of luck, I'll be watching :)

Lots of pinching in my keft ovary today... Along with fatigue (I'm exhausted!) and minor backache and cramping.

Please please God let this be it!

i see some pink on it too! and on the inverted pic! ive never used those tests, so i dont know about a faulty smear or not...
gosh you are still so early though, has implantation even happened???? keep testing!

No idea! I kept getting a pinchy feeling yesterday on the same side as O and some lower back pain but I can't say yay or nay! Ugh so frustrating lol - in April I felt crampy at 4dpo and got a :bfp: at 9dpo ... but that's all. I hate tests! hahahaha

I'll be testing again tonight (duh)

FXed! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"