Well that's that... Should be over soon

IMG_5081_resize.jpg

IMG_5081_tweak.jpg

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=60743

I see something on the first response but I
Can't tell if it has Color or not your still
Early though good luck

Thank you! Yea I am still very early lol but that picture was at 3 minutes :)

That sure is alot of testing!!! Lol. GL. I hope you get you BFP this month !!

A lot of it is the same test but different photos haha .... yes I'm insane... it's ok! haha

There's nothing on them. Just a line in my imagination so not worth posting. But thank you!!

Top three are this morning's tests with FMU
Bottom two are my 7dpo test from my Apr-May pregnany on top with today's test underneath (for comparison)

Feeling like it's going to be a NEG for this month. If so, then on to IUI preparations...

SAM_0759.jpg

SAM_0760.jpg

SAM_0769.jpg

7dpo_apr_and_oct.jpg

7dpo_apr_and_oct_invert.jpg

:hi: just come across ur post :hugs: so sorry for ur losses also :hugs: so your defo due :baby: soon. i also thought i seen something on ur tests but i have bad eye line :cry: i see you was saying about iui. if im not pregnant near christmas im also going to look into iui and get our last :baby: cos nature aint being to kind to me either :cry: good luck and il keep a eye out for ur posts and ur bfp so come :hugs:

Thanks foxykins!

Yup if nothing comes from this month we are onto IUI. My insurance requires up to date semen analysis, along with up to date CD3 labs and an HSG... So those will be in the next few weeks if AF comes. My last two cycles I've ovulated early and only had a ten day LP.

This cycle I ovulated around when I normally do (CD20) and if I have a ten day LP that means Weds for AF. But if its my normal 12-14 LP that means Fri-Sun! Ugh lol

Oh we'll! I've heard you can't try the same month as an HSG so that would push us to November.

well i need to look into what the costs are as we dont have insurance yet so we would be paying for it all im waiting on mr gettin a sperm test first tho i seem to be ok well ive had tests run and they seem to be fine and i have a pretty good 28cd most months so im not worried too much.

Yep I see it , I couldn't see anything on my wondfo till 10 dpo evening test so I think yours is looking promising

It's barely there... but the urine looked pretty diluted and I KNOW that my FMU is crap!

Marueen - you're awesome at pulling pink... can you pull any out of that wondfo?

Sure give me a few , my fmu tests are waaaay lighter then afternoon , most of the time even lighter the the pm from the day before

That was me in Apr/May with that pregnancy... I used to panic in the AM because I couldn't see it as clearly as the night before.

How are you doing hun? And thanks in advance for the tweak!!

Here's a link to the wondfo on CTP... https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=61093

I see something on both, it seems pinkish, I bet anything you afternoon tests are gonna be super obvious, that is if you can wait till afternoon to test, lord knows I test like crazy once I think I see something

Attachments

• crystal1.jpg
    crystal1.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 27
  • crystal2.jpg
    crystal2.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 33

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads