Well that's that... Should be over soon

((hugs)) So sorry to hear. Take care of yourself. There does seem to be a bad run of cps going on unfortunately :(

Im sorry :( miscarriage and chemicals have seemed to be running wild i have no clue but somethings gotta give for all of us some time or another. Praying you get a sticky bean soon.

:( Crystal I'm so sorry to see your levels haven't risen! I really hope they can start the treatments and get you your sticky bean you deserve!!! :hugs:

Thanks for all the support ladies. Three times in a year. Never imagined it this way. Makes me even more thankful for my little girl. My surprise. But my princess nonetheless.

Tomorrow I will celebrate the gift I was given six years ago next Wednesday. And be evermore thankful that I was granted this gift.

Time to pick up and move onto the next step. IUI time for me. Clomid, trigger, scans, IUI and hopefully progesterone support after O!

Sweetie, this breaks my heart!! I know how much you want and deserve your sticky bean!! I am praying for you!!!

Officially over. I started bleeding and cramping today. Hurts like heck! My back, tummy... everywhere :-( Onto next month.

Good luck next month! Sending prayers your way that it wil be a good month! :)

I'm beyond sorry for you girl. We can hopefully be bump buddies in November:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->