Well that's that... Should be over soon

You know how fickle those tests are in the beginning! There are too many factors this early. Please don't get discouraged yet! Stick baby Stick!!!

How long did you hold your pee? Maybe that was the difference since you're still early can't that make a variance? Ugh hoping for the best!

My tests have been up and down too, I really hoping that your next tests are blazing , I can't remember but have you had betas drawn ?

One round on Tuesday. Second is tomorrow. I'm going to NOT drink anything but I will eat and then test once again before bed. Hold for another four hours or more without drink.

Babe- you need to relax hon! I know with your history hon but seriously, please stop driving yourself crazy. I have spent about an hour searching preg test progressions and LOTS of women have tests that are lighter some days, especially this early and they go on to have full term babies. I know you'll test later so I'll check back but good luck tomorrow hon:)

Thanks Loro. I wouldn't even think twice before my MCs. So nerve wracking

Crystal, wondfos really really are terrible. It takes forever for them to get darker! Im about 5 weeks today and decided to test today, and the control JUST got as dark. Also, frers have been all over the place lately. So are dark, some arent.

Yes on Monday and it said PREGNANT. And that was when the lines were really really light still

Hope everything goes well when you get your levels done. I know it's easier said than done, but try to relax until then. Stress is not good during pregnancy :hugs:

Hang in there! Praying for some good numbers tomorrow! Don't get discouraged yet.. You're pregnant until proven otherwise. :)

Praying for your bean to be extra sticky!!! I'll be stalking you when I get home tomorrow to see the results of your betas!!! Like everyone else said, please don't stress too much!! It isn't good for your little bean.

Well I'm still holding onto hope... but how can three tests from the same box produce such varying results from one day to the next? The 11dpo is blaring pink and 12dpo is not. Even after a 4 hour hold with NOTHING to drink... :cry:

11and12930compare.jpg

Headed to bed... going to the lab first thing in the morning so I can just get the news over with.

Thats EXACTLY how my tests were when I was pregnant with my daughter. I had taken a test at 8dpo and got a line that looked just like yours, the next morning...negative. Everything was okay though and I know your little one will be too!

I'm just so nervous. I want this more than anything in the world right now :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->