Well that's that... Should be over soon

:laundry::dishes::shower: LOL!!!! Think were all more impatient than you! x

It's most likely a chemical ladies... levels only rose to 19. I talked to the nurse about starting progesterone the day after O. She said we can definitely talk to the doctor about that. I mentioned if I could do a CD21-ish progesterone test since I think that may be a big issue!

DHs SA came back. He is up from 1% to 3% morphology but his count is significantly less. Oh well at least they are better.

Repeat draw on Monday to make sure levels are going down and to confirm it's not another flippin ectopic.... rraaarrrhhh!

Hoping to bleed asap! So I can get the HSG and then start clomid/trigger and schedule the IUI in Nov/Dec!

Time to remove the tickers!

omg noooo :hugs: this is happening to too many ladies on here :cry: cant believe it so sorry hun :hugs:

Oh no sorry to hear that crystal I had a
Chemical in may so I know how you feel
Hugs

Soo sorry hunnie !! It's horrible !! Isn't it !!! Just not fair at all hope you get what you need I would go in for. A us the next af cycle just b4 af that way you will know if it's your lining ?? X

I was so not expecting to log on and see this today, this is happening way too often to so many great women on here. Many hugs to you Crystal, keep your head up and fx for your IUI.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->