Well that's that... Should be over soon

id stop testing and let nature work its magic. the tests look good and hopefully ur results will come back fine. :hugs:

It's like I have to test... I just texted DH to stop and grab some FRERs on the way home...

It's like I have to test... I just texted DH to stop and grab some FRERs on the way home...
:haha: i understand why ur doin it tho :hugs: but when i get my bfp il test once get the pos then thats it for me too many tests ive seen go lighter one day dark the next and left some ladies worrying there minds out what wil be wil be. you should have ur feet up and enjoying ur pregnancy :hugs:

I'm just cleaning today - having two parties for DD's birthday tomorrow... so no feet up action at the moment. But thanks Foxy!

Well one is Kid's only at a gymnastics place and then afterwards is the other party for our adult family that doesn't have any kids lol

And then we have a friend's birthday dinner after that! LONG day tomorrow! No plans for Sunday! lol

I think its normal for woman to want to test. I bought a package of 50 wondfos and I tested all the way up to 14 weeks. Haha. So I say test until your hearts content! :D

My foster son is 7 in december but most places he always want to go to are closed :dohh: so its abit of a struggle with regards what to do for him. with my 2 girls ive done all sorts of parties and its all worth it to see the smile on thier little faces. my eldest is 18 in april geez i dont feel old enough to have a 18 yr old but i can have my first beer with her!! :happydance:

Oh wow! Nope, you def don't look old enough to have an 18yr old!

Come on doc... where's my results!? I got blood drawn at 8:15am!

I said that if I do not hear by one, I will call her. I keep checking my online health record to see if there's an email from them

I don't think I could wait! When I had my bloods done at 10am I had the results by 12 noon x Give them a call I'm sure there be ready now x

I know she has to discuss them with the doctor so I don't want to push it... and I'm so scared of the results :(

Crystal you are killing me. My little girl is napping and I am NOT getting anything done in my house... Instead im on here....I gotta hear your good news when you get it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->