Well, there goes surgery!

ElsMommy26

Reaction score
Well on May 25 I was finally scheduled to have the surgery I've been waiting years for - a double septoplasty to open up my nasal airways and rhinoplasty to repair a collapsed bridge from an old injury. I couldn't wait to get it over with! On May 24, the nurse calls me to tell me what time to get to the hospital. She reminded me that I would have to take a pregnancy test in the morning. I thought to myself - hmmm, I think I was supposed to get my period yesterday?? But we were not trying at ALL - in fact, I'd go so far to say as we were actively not trying (taking precautions to not get pregnant) as we wanted to get through the summer, my surgery, our wedding, etc. I thought that it would be awful to be blind-sided at the hospital on the 1% chance I was preggers so I bought a test just to re-assure myself. 3 tests later and 3 positives, my surgery is cancelled and I have no clue how I'm pregnant! We are making the best of it but wow! how is that for timing!

Haha it is never our timing! Congrats!

Timing is a funny thing!

Congratulations :)

If there is ever a reason to have to push off surgery this is a great one.Congrats! H&H 9 months!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->