Well worn shoes on eBay

£36 at the moment!!

Guess what im doing this weekend?!

is there anything in particular you have to do, to keep in line of ebays selling guidelines for this? and how do you do a private listing?

What the hell!?

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Well-Wor...13968?pt=UK_Women_s_Shoes&hash=item3cd203faf0

Think I may be dragging out my old shoe box this afternoon... :winkwink:

That sickens me that people are selling things like this tbh

They are blatantly childs gym shoes even though they are in a big size.

What does the person selling these think the men who buy them are thinking of :nope:

Wrong on so many levels

What the hell!?

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Well-Wor...13968?pt=UK_Women_s_Shoes&hash=item3cd203faf0

What does the person selling these think the men who buy them are thinking of :nope:

Wrong on so many levels

Those clearly belong to an adult, lots of people wear plimsolls :shrug:

Can't believe I am defending anything to do with selling used shoes on ebay

£36 at the moment!!

Guess what im doing this weekend?!

is there anything in particular you have to do, to keep in line of ebays selling guidelines for this? and how do you do a private listing?

May be tempted to sort through my shoes this weekend too. :haha:

I think girl who's selling those shoes make profit on them I've seen other items she is selling.
I don't see nothing wrong in what she's doing she's not breaking the law.

What the hell!?

Wrong on so many levels

Those clearly belong to an adult, lots of people wear plimsolls :shrug:

Can't believe I am defending anything to do with selling used shoes on ebay

Not sure why you feel you need to defend anything :shrug:

You think it's ok and I don't, that is all. I don't see any need for anyone to become defensive over a differing opinion

I agree they belong to an adult, and you are right lots of adults wear plimsols, however its the fact that they are the style that children in primary school wear for gym that I find really concerning

I think girl who's selling those shoes make profit on them I've seen other items she is selling.

no she's not. I guess some people (myself included) just find it gross. For me selling your shoes, knickers, stockings etc is something I find to be a bit vile since you know what the buyer is going to do with them. I'm not a prude by any means, but it's not something I would do to make money!

However, the people that choose to sell their items and have creepy guys wank on them or whatever don't feel the same way and that's cool too :thumbup: each to their own. As long as they're not selling children's stuff then they can do whatever they want :thumbup:

Ebay does have a policy against stuff like that tho, but people get around it by using specific wording on their auctions.

Legally she isn't doing anything wrong but morally? I think she is.

The thought of someone getting their kicks out of the same kind of plimsols that my children wear to do gym at school really makes me shudder

The thought of someone getting their kicks out of the same kind of plimsols that my children wear to do gym at school really makes me shudder

I thought the same as you actually. All the little ones wear those at school for P.E but I've never seen an adult actually wearing them.

These ones are really yucky! I can't believe people buy them!
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Well-Wor...11317?pt=UK_Women_s_Shoes&hash=item460f7dc4b5

bah, Ive just binned an entire black bacg of old shoes - heels and such, prob 15 pairs................god Imagine if I could have got £90 for each of those............

I once saw a bottle of wee-wee on there marked up as a special 'perfume' - one look at her other items and her username were enough to make it obvious :dohh:

As for the gym shoes, we'd all like to think that it's a bit kinky, but as long as it's an adult size... etc. etc. but unfortunately I've seen enough well-worn 'school shoes' and frilly ankle socks for sale on ebay to know that some people deliberately cater for buyers with a fetish that would make most people feel very uncomfortable :(

Just seen one selling her 10 year olds school shoes :( It makes me sad even though it's irrational, I mean maybe a kid has never even worn them and it's just perverts getting scammed. I hope so.

Having said that, I too am tempted to sell my own shoes. Easy money! To the poster who is horrified and thinks that's immoral because you know what the guy will do with them
1. He'll do that anyway whether I get money or not (believe me, there are thousands of these guys and the internet exists, where you can get anything).
2. I was going to put my shoes in the bin. Instead of doing that, I could be better off.
3. Nobody's getting hurt. People have weird sexual things going on. That's their call as long as it's between them and themselves.

I could never, ever sell my kids things for these guys, if I had kids. That really is sick. But my own? My choice and no harm done if you ask me.

Having said that, I too am tempted to sell my own shoes. Easy money! To the poster who is horrified and thinks that's immoral because you know what the guy will do with them
1. He'll do that anyway whether I get money or not (believe me, there are thousands of these guys and the internet exists, where you can get anything).
2. I was going to put my shoes in the bin. Instead of doing that, I could be better off.
3. Nobody's getting hurt. People have weird sexual things going on. That's their call as long as it's between them and themselves.

I could never, ever sell my kids things for these guys, if I had kids. That really is sick. But my own? My choice and no harm done if you ask me.

Like I said each to their own :thumbup: I personally don't care if he's going to do it anyway or who decides to sell their stuff to perverts for money. If they feel comfortable "feeding" a perverts fetish then it's fine with me!:shrug:

I'd rather throw my shoes out than know that the money I have in my pocket has come from some unknown creep on the internet that wanks on strangers shoes or wants to buy kids shoes for the same reason, but that's just me.

I think it's naive to believe that what we're doing has any bearing on these peoples sexuality whatsoever. The fact is that some men have these fetishes, and the internet exists, where they can get hold of anything they like regardless of whether or not I'm being paid for it!

Also, people with fetishes come under a very wide umbrella. I'm sure many of the men who like used shoes have no thoughts about children whatsoever. Lumping those two together is also naive, it's like thinking all dom/subs or people who like bottoms or whatever you can dream of between adults are paedophiles. Obviously not so.

No losers here as far as I can see. If someone is foolish enough to give me £30 quid for an ancient stinking pair of my Primark pumps and think it's the best thing ever then more power to them! They can do what they want behind closed doors on their own with smelly leather and plastic :haha:

As for the money having "come from some unknown pervert" and that somehow making it dirty money or something...please. How many times a day does money exchange hands? How many of those cashiers, bus drivers, bank managers, employers do you think have a fetish or a secret sexual fringe interest? You'd never know, and that's fine, because it doesn't matter and it's not our business.

I thought the same as you actually. All the little ones wear those at school for P.E but I've never seen an adult actually wearing them.

These ones are really yucky! I can't believe people buy them!
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Well-Wor...11317?pt=UK_Women_s_Shoes&hash=item460f7dc4b5

I have shoes like that :blush:

I dont have a issue with this shoe selling business. If thats what floats their boat then so be it.

I think it's naive to believe that what we're doing has any bearing on these peoples sexuality whatsoever. The fact is that some men have these fetishes, and the internet exists, where they can get hold of anything they like regardless of whether or not I'm being paid for it!

Also, people with fetishes come under a very wide umbrella. I'm sure many of the men who like used shoes have no thoughts about children whatsoever. Lumping those two together is also naive, it's like thinking all dom/subs or people who like bottoms or whatever you can dream of between adults are paedophiles. Obviously not so.

No losers here as far as I can see. If someone is foolish enough to give me £30 quid for an ancient stinking pair of my Primark pumps and think it's the best thing ever then more power to them! They can do what they want behind closed doors on their own with smelly leather and plastic :haha:

As for the money having "come from some unknown pervert" and that somehow making it dirty money or something...please. How many times a day does money exchange hands? How many of those cashiers, bus drivers, bank managers, employers do you think have a fetish or a secret sexual fringe interest? You'd never know, and that's fine, because it doesn't matter and it's not our business.

I don't see it as being naive, I see it as having a different opinion on the matter. I see it one way, and others see it another...it's not a matter of wrong or right :thumbup: It's just not something I would do, or would like my daughter to do when she's older. I'm sure there's plenty of things I've done that others find horrifying as well :haha:

And yes money does exchange hands all the time, but you're not being paid in exchange for something others view as sexual every time you exchange money with someone :shrug:

You're right...it's no one's business what other people do and like sexually. If people feel comfortable selling their stuff knowing that a random guy is going to view it sexually good for them :thumbup::thumbup: If I had friends that did it I'd roll my eyes at them and have a laugh about it with them and that's that, it wouldn't make me view them differently.

ive got a well stinky pair of blowfish pumps I could stick on there. Anybody know how I go about selling a pair of shoes? do i need to make a new account? and how do i do a private listing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->