Well worn shoes on eBay

I have a pair of old skanky vans which should be binned, wonder how much I'd get for those xD

My oh was looking for online jobs (surveys, proof reading, translating etc) and this web site shows loads of different things and one of the categories was selling used underwear! Now that's gross! XD

Honestly in this economy, i wouldn't dismiss the idea.
Bills are getting high, income isn't.
:thumbup:

OMG!!! I thought, why the hell not. Good way to make some money and have a clearout at the same time. Within 20 minutes I got a question and it was

"would you like me to lick your boots clean whilst you're still wearing them".

I'm now all of a sudden not so sure this is worth it. And I have no idea whether to respond or not, or how I would even go about it.

*shudder*

OMG!!! I thought, why the hell not. Good way to make some money and have a clearout at the same time. Within 20 minutes I got a question and it was

"would you like me to lick your boots clean whilst you're still wearing them".

I'm now all of a sudden not so sure this is worth it. And I have no idea whether to respond or not, or how I would even go about it.

*shudder*

:eek:

Omg :blush:

Has anyone bid on them? I would probably ignore and hope they don't get them x

No I just ignored it and then git another one from somebidy else saying your such a tease teasing us with your worn heels I wish I was your slave. Trust me to get all the pervs messaging me lol I was like for f**ks sake it's ebay not a foot fetish sex site lol

Ive just sold mine on ebay this morning for £50! Phaha!
They cost me around £6 new!!!
They are proper skanky too... vom!!!

I know mine where proper holey and fallen to pieces, there is obviously a market for it, and i cant turn my nose up at £60 especially in this current climate. Its great as the shoes only cost me about £10 NEW! lol

I've just had a look and there's a lot on there with no bids. Maybe they've just been added? X

Omg I cannot believe people pay so much for skanky shoes!!

Well done you ladies who have made money off it, fair play! How long did you lost them for to get it up that high?

I put mine at a buy it now or best offer at £50. Hes now asking if i have anymore shoes... lol!

We are broke and I have loads of old shoes. Do you think I would get more for adding in that they were worn by a pregnant woman? You know, extra fetish for your buck? ;)

i only list when its free listings and this time i started them off at £9.99 with a 7 day auction.

what did you write as your description Jadey??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->