Well worn shoes on eBay

Them mint ones are at £50 with 12 days left.
Hmmm this is tempting...:blush:

I am sooo tempted!!
Obviously I'd do it under a new eBay account that is just for shoe selling :haha:

*digs through shoe cupboard*

Do you think shoes that need re-heeling would be worth more or less? They are well used?! :shrug:

I can feel a holiday fund coming on....Maldives here I come (or maybe camping in Skegness?)

I think they more trashed they are the more people want them.

I listed a pair of mine yesterday, already got a bid of 99p. Lol

wow, I didn't know people seriously paid so much for stinky, old & worn shoes!? :shock: I'm amazed..

I think they more trashed they are the more people want them.

I listed a pair of mine yesterday, already got a bid of 99p. Lol

:haha: you'll have to let us know how much you get x

I'm doing well so far now up to about £6, no weird requests so far :ROFL:

I got £18 for a pair of stinky old ballet pumps a while back!
xx

:rofl:

Whatever floats their boat, as long as it doesn't sink mine :thumbup:

I wont tell you how much mine sold for yesterday then........... :blush:

I couldn't do it myself, the thought makes me feel slightly sick :lol: but I don't blame people who do, I can't believe how much they go for!

I wont tell you how much mine sold for yesterday then........... :blush:

Tell us! :D

I'm gona sell mine in future. haha

Mine sold for £60 yesterday plus P and P, and i didnt get any weird pervy messages or anything, only message saying "I have just seen your shoes sell for £60, why? they have holes in them and they are very well worn" I havent replied. lol

I dont think about where they are going, I just see it as a way to make a bit of money, for things that are just going to be thrown out.

you dont even have to write anything sexual in the description, i literally just wrote what size my shoes are, where the holes are and that they will be cleaned to ebays standards. and a couple of pics showing the holes.

Did you really sell yours? Wow £60 is great for old shoes :haha:

Did you really sell yours? Wow £60 is great for old shoes :haha:

I did :blush:

I am amazed at how much i got for a pair of old shoes, what ever floats peoples boats, they were only going to get put in my bin so i thought I would try it, and they got to £60 plus £6.50 P&P
lots of people from abroad bid on them too, cant believe it was so easy to too, and i just done think of where they are going or whats going to happen to my poor shoes :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->