Well, would you believe it?

cupcake

Mommy of a gorgeous boy!
Reaction score
Today was first day of daycare and this year instead of being rocked to sleep in his stroller the babysitter said she was going to have them sleep on crib mattresses on the floor.
My LO sleeps in my bed and I cant never get him to go down by just putting him there and rubbing his back but what do you know....
took her 1/2 and hour a little crying and he slept on the mattress, no rocking needed.
what am i doing wrong?:dohh:

wow well done little man.

joshua still gets cuddled to sleep,ive tried settling him in his cot but he wont have any of it. x

wow well done little man.

joshua still gets cuddled to sleep,ive tried settling him in his cot but he wont have any of it. x

I think they see the other kids and want to do the same. My nephew was exactly the same. He needed to be pushed in his pram to get to sleep and he went down on the mats just the same. :)

probably justthat when you are there he wants to be rocked / cuddles etc.. coz he loves you :) with you not there maybe he just accepted that he had to go to sleep without you :)
glad he slept ok though, maybe when he gets used to doing it at nursery he will start to at home too ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->