Well.......

Moulder86

Fiancé & mum to one
Reaction score
Well I've got my first scan on Monday I'm not sure whether I'm looking forward to it or not. It's not really sunk in yet and I'm still not convinced I am pregnant.......does that make sense??

I think the fact that this is my first and the fathers second we've not really talked about it that much. I don't really feel talking to him about the things I'm thinking or feeling are of any use because he's already been through this once so it's nothing new for him.

Then there's the fact I'm not really sure what's going on with Rich and I. He's said he's going to be there 100% for me and the baby and he's not going to let either of us down but at the moment we're just friends and not together. My heads in such a mess at the moment :'o(

Stace xx :wacko:

I was feeling a like that before i had my scan on Friday just gone. I kept thinking "what if theres nothing there"! But honestly it all feels so really now seeing little arms and legs and it moving about, just look forward to its amazing!!

Being pregnant is new for you, and him having a baby with you is new, so talk to him he might surprise you and want to talk about it! Might make him more excited too, good luck!!

Oh hun, it is so horrible when you feel alone in things. Not knowing how things are going to work out won't be helping things either.......but although this is his second, every pregnancy is different and it certainly doesn't mean you don't need any support, and he has to realise this is your first, so all knew, exciting and scary for you. I really hope you get to a place you feel happy and can talk and get support from him and enjoy it together. But just remember, we are all here to help and support as best we can, I know it is not the same thing but there are many girls that feel or have been in the same position, but there are many more who are pregnant and know what you are going thru :hugs:x

am dead excited myself ive got mine a week monday on the 21st!!!
i think to myself what if they cant find it? what if the tests were wrong?
im excited but worried!

as far as the babys' father goes just talk to him, even though its his second its still a child of his.

my OH is more excited that me, the shock is still sinking in with me i'm worrying over the finiances where we are going to live and what im going to do about university, (ive just been offered a place doing a degree in nursing and ive had my interview for midwifery yesterday)

Its so stressful but dont think that your on your own.
Ive been feeling that im going cockahoop my sleeping pattern is all over the place, im dead emotional aswell....

hope everything will b ok xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->