Well..

C

Chelsea.ann1

Alot's going to be changing here quick...

I go to what used to be the alternative however we now have the same requirements.. the same work.. etc. as a normal highschool..

The only difference is theres a daycare on campus. :happydance:

That's free whether or not we qualify for state daycare aid.. i don't.. so that's sooooooooo incredible.. Instead I have to help in the daycare for 1 period a day and do a 6th period parenting class (GRADS).

I've gone to this school for years but I now have a LO going with me..

We start back tomorrow!!!!!

I also have a job interview Thursday! :happydance:

AND I start college January...

Got alot going on... so excited.. but still nervous as I'm a single momma on top of it.. if it weren't for my support I don't think this would be possible..

I don't have anyone else to tell about what's going on and I figure some girls could relate on here? or hopefully wish us luck?!!! :flower:

yay good luck!
Im in college and get free daycare (from the region) so he goes to the daycare at the college and its so easy because I don't drive and if anything would happen while at daycare im only a 3 min walk away from him (which did work out well the day he had to go get stitches)

yay good luck!
Im in college and get free daycare (from the region) so he goes to the daycare at the college and its so easy because I don't drive and if anything would happen while at daycare im only a 3 min walk away from him (which did work out well the day he had to go get stitches)

Yea it'll definitely be nice having her so close like that!
Keep my nerves settled too :haha:

Hows the college homework with a LO???

That's awesome, how exciting. I wish there was something like that for pregnant teenagers when I went to high school, I'm sure it's really going to motivate you knowing that your LO is so near you! Good luck, you'll do great!

:thumbup: fantastic!!! And good luck with it all, particularly the job interview :D hope all goes well!

Thats great :happydance: Riley goes to the nursery at my nursery and he loves it, he is downstairs from my class and i can see him playing outside from the window! If the nursery wasnt at my college and i had to travel i probably wouldnt go xx

Oooh congrats and good luck! Edie goes to daycare about 10 minutes from my college and it works out well since I can pick her up and drop her off easily.

Awww Lots of luck sounds great :happydance:
There is a nursery at my uni but it's awful Michael's nursery is around the corner from both my mums and MILs, so they are close when I'm in university. He loves it and does loads in there.

Sounds like things are going really well for you!
it's good that the daycare is free. I'm sure thats going to be super helpful
& will make it alot easier to finish your education. Good Luck lovely. & i'll keep my fingers crossed that you get the job! :hugs:

x
x

That's great hun! :happydance: I wish they would have had something like that when I was still in high school...or college for that matter (it didn't have a daycare and I wasn't eligible for assistance.:nope: ). Good luck with everything. :flower:

:happydance: Yay! I'm glad things are looking up for you!
Have you had your interview? How'd it go?

Thankyou everyone!!!

I really am so grateful of my amazing support system and of the AWESOME program at my school. That's not something I take for granted.. Not at all..

I had the interview this afternoon!!! Went very very well!!! Pretty much got the job just have to get my food handlers permit renewned!!!!! SOOOOOOOO excited..

Being that it's winter though (there slow season), my hours wouldn't be much to start with.. But it's not seasonal and it's something I can stay with for years through school and all that.. grow with... which is awesome and after the winter season i'll get more hours !!! yay!!!! :dance:

Thanks zooeeeee!!!!! :p

I GOT THE JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dance: :dance: :dance: sooooo exxciiiiteeeddddddddddd!!!!! :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->