Went to my follow-up today

Disneynut

Reaction score
I went to my follow-up GYN appt today. We just basically talked about my miscarriage I had last week. I asked what he thought could have happened and said wasnt sure, just 1 of those things. I then asked about taking baby aspirin and he said for me to hold off on taking it until I have had further testing. He recommended that I had more testing done in about 6 weeks, but for now, just wants my HCG levels to drop completely and get back on track. So I had blood drawn today for HCG and for a couple tests and then I go back every week to have more blood drawn till my levels get to where they need to be. From there, in about 6 weeks, I will then go back to have more tests done to see what's going on with my miscarriages and from there have treatment if need be and possibly be put on baby aspirin.

Today also, my fiance shocked me by wanting to start taking a daily multi-vitamin for men. So picked some up while at walmart. So maybe between his vitamins, my prenatals, plus the tests, maybe 3rd time is the charm. Plus we are both gonna get complete physicals done and Im gonna get my pap test done B4 TTC so I dont have to do it while pregnant. We will hopefully try again this summer or whenever my doctor gives the green light to go ahead and start trying again. I'll be sure to keep everyone updated!

Hope you get the answers you are looking for, My OH takes multi-vitamins for men too really hoping they help us with TTC.

Hope you get a BFP and a sticky bean soon :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"