What’s going on?

crazycatlady5

Reaction score
Ok so I was trying to be laid back about this, so not sure exactly when I ovulated.

I think maybe around CD 16, 17,

We had sex on CD 9, 11, 12, 15, 19

We have two boys already so I was trying to time our sex before ovulation since I’ve heard male sperm swim faster but the girls live longer. Hoping to give those girls a chance since both other times the boys got there lol.

CD 26-27 I had what I thought were symptoms of af coming (was due CD 29). Pimples, gassy, crampy feeling.

Now on CD 32 and no af, no real symptoms since. Felt wiped out and moody yesterday.... but got a bfn.

Sooo why is af not here if I got a bfn??? It was a frer. My periods been fairly on time since I got it back after last baby.

I'm currently 7 days late so right there with you. Still all negatives although I feel like I might have has a squinter on today's wondfo. We have 2 as well, a boy and a girl. We had planned to start trying next month and were aiming for another boy, but God may have beat us to the punch!!
I am SO nauseated like all. The. Time. But with my kiddos I had BFPs like 5 days before my period and no nausea until I was 7ish weeks along, so mostly I'm just confused and in the waiting game right along with you!

Do you temp or use opks to track ovulation?

Do you temp or use opks to track ovulation?

Sorry just read the start if your post... if you are not tracking ovulation its possible you ovulated later than expected, hence delaying either af or bfp. Good luck!

Are your cycles pretty regular? Mine differ a few days every month (28-31) so maybe you O'd later than what you thought you did. It can also take awhile for HCG to show up too, so it could be that it's just building up in your system still, especially if you O'd later. Good luck. FX for a BFP!

Today is CD29 for me, but I'm doing assisted conception (letrozole, Ovidrel trigger & progesterone). The progesterone is keeping AF from showing for me, but I am feeling crampy so I think I'm out. Official test date is tomorrow.

Are your cycles pretty regular? Mine differ a few days every month (28-31) so maybe you O'd later than what you thought you did. It can also take awhile for HCG to show up too, so it could be that it's just building up in your system still, especially if you O'd later. Good luck. FX for a BFP!

Today is CD29 for me, but I'm doing assisted conception (letrozole, Ovidrel trigger & progesterone). The progesterone is keeping AF from showing for me, but I am feeling crampy so I think I'm out. Official test date is tomorrow.

Any news?? My oldest is a letrezole baby :) I'm hoping AF didnt get you!

Yeah I got my af too :(

Hard to say what’s regular for me as I’ve been either pregnant or breast feeding for the past 3.5 years up until a couple months ago lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->