What’s happening on this site!?

Diedrek

Reaction score
Is anybody else getting the Toys R us pop up ad that opens a new tab eveytime you try to click through the forums? I’m at work so using my cell on here and it kept taking me to freaking Toys R Us! I’m just TTC over here let’s not jump the gun! Does everybody have the “Disney characters” ad on top of here and then opening new tabs? I even went on the desktop here at my office and it did it there too! It’s taken me two hours just to even be able to click and post a new thread!

Is anybody else getting the Toys R us pop up ad that opens a new tab eveytime you try to click through the forums? I’m at work so using my cell on here and it kept taking me to freaking Toys R Us! I’m just TTC over here let’s not jump the gun! Does everybody have the “Disney characters” ad on top of here and then opening new tabs? I even went on the desktop here at my office and it did it there too! It’s taken me two hours just to even be able to click and post a new thread!

OMG!!!!! I thought I had a virus or something it was making me insane!!! I even opened my tablet thinking it was my phone but it did it there as well!

I haven't a clue what you mean. How odd

It happened to me too when I used my work computer but didn’t do it when I was on my phone.

If you post this in the forum help area along with what device your using and screenshots if possible I’m sure Wobbles will have it fixed for you :)

It used to be Disney ads for me. I could never post. Till I got a pop up ad blocker. But it makes the site look super wonky and not secure but at least I can see the site again.

I had that yesterday. The only way I could post on the forum was by using the mobile version which I hate while on my laptop. Seems to be gone today, luckily.

They seemed to have fixed it today for sure! It was a nightmare yesterday I also thought maybe I had a virus on my iPhone lol. Would be the first one in the history of iPhones but atleast we can all go back to TTC and obsessing over these forums in peace!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->