What’s going on? 4 days late

loeylo

1DD, 1 pup, WTT#2
Reaction score
And it doesn’t really look positive to me, but not negative either. I’ve never used a blue test. I bought it by mistake.

I tested negative with a pink test on the day I was due.

20275D2B-C039-4677-9401-A324E87C5611.jpeg

The quality was bad on that one651B30AD-F7D7-49E7-8ACA-93CD7DA2FB31.jpeg

Looks like a blue line to me, id be racing out to get anither brand to confirm. Good luck x

Looks like a blue line to me, id be racing out to get anither brand to confirm. Good luck x
Does that look how the positive ones look? I’ve never done one and I’m nervous by how late I am to be having faint lines. I am normally very regular, I’m pretty sure I ovulated on cd14, this is now cd31. I’ve got a history of miscarriage including an ectopic so I’m not confident.

I see it. Good luck!
Thank you! Stupid tests. Why is the control line vertical in the smaller window and horizontal in the other? So confusing! I did think it was a blaring positive until I read the package and realised I hadn’t bought a pink test. Not done a pregnancy test in nearly 6 years.

Thank you! Stupid tests. Why is the control line vertical in the smaller window and horizontal in the other? So confusing! I did think it was a blaring positive until I read the package and realised I hadn’t bought a pink test. Not done a pregnancy test in nearly 6 years.

How frustrating! I would test again with a pink dye

I do see that like others have said try and get a pink dye good luck lovely xx

I see the line!!

the horizontal line is usually from something pushing against it in the back of the pack, if you take it apart now its dry you should be able to see it!

good luck and definitely do another test! Xxx

Thanks everyone.

I did a pink test last night. Here is the pic (no notable hold on urine and just random evening urine)

and yes, I did pull the test apart. I didn’t know if I was just seeing a shadow on the window.7225F0BD-6D2C-4A7C-B1EB-710550367147.jpeg

Then, this morning I took this. I definitely see a line, but nowhere near as dark as it should be for 18dpo.

I'veC4161FC1-838E-4BA4-ABA4-51E158481F2D.jpeg C4161FC1-838E-4BA4-ABA4-51E158481F2D.jpeg never had an issue having strong positives before. 334D917D-3523-4305-89DA-003322D439E2.jpeg

Definitely a line do you think you could have ovulated later than you thought? Xx

Positive on them all. Mine was like that and I'm now 32weeks xx

Definitely a line do you think you could have ovulated later than you thought? Xx
I’m pretty certain I didn’t, but couldn’t be sure. I did have some twinges which felt like implantation or ovulation (I get bad ovulation pain since my ectopic) around cd28 which I thought was my period but ... obviously not. I was pretty sure I ovulated on cd14 but I guess I could be a few days less than I thought. I’d still expect a stronger result by now though.

Booked in for an early scan on 4th November.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->