What’s going on? 4 days late

Oh good luck for your scan lovely not long to wait xx

Good luck for your scan. Let us no how you get on x

Thank you! I’ll update you all when I know. Not had any cramping aside from a few niggles but I’ve also not really got any symptoms. From my history, I was really sick by this point with dd but none of my losses.

Tested again today and it looks negative. I guess this must be a chemical? This sucks. I really hoped that dd had somehow reset my cycles. I never really got a decent positive though. I’ll test again tomorrow morning.307221F0-9482-4C49-9661-F56CA59B8B21.jpeg

So sorry hon
I'm currently going through my 4th chemical pregnancy since April.
My lines got darker this this time but I didn't really have many symptoms like I did when I was pregnant with my son.
Was hoping maybe I was just gonna have a easy pregnancy but sadly it wasn't to be.

I am very sorry if u are having a chemical and sending u hugs

So sorry hon
I'm currently going through my 4th chemical pregnancy since April.
My lines got darker this this time but I didn't really have many symptoms like I did when I was pregnant with my son.
Was hoping maybe I was just gonna have a easy pregnancy but sadly it wasn't to be.

I am very sorry if u are having a chemical and sending u hugs

That sucks, I’m sorry! We haven’t been trying long at all; getting pregnant has never been an issue, but staying pregnant has been and looks like it still is. I’m dreading the actual bleeding as my previous losses have all been agony. Idk whether I should cancel the scan now. Not sure I can go through a scan where there is absolutely nothing there.

That sucks, I’m sorry! We haven’t been trying long at all; getting pregnant has never been an issue, but staying pregnant has been and looks like it still is. I’m dreading the actual bleeding as my previous losses have all been agony. Idk whether I should cancel the scan now. Not sure I can go through a scan where there is absolutely nothing there.

I am so sorry about ure other losses.
I've never had problems ttc b4.
I have had 7 losses in total but never had back to back losses like this.
We have been ttc for 8 months now and the longest I've ever had to try b4 is 3 months.
I think I took it a little for granted tbh.
But now I've been trying for so long and all I've had is chemical after chemical its really made me realise just how hard TTC is.
It seems I can fall pregnant as I've fallen 4 times in 8 months but its the staying pregnant that's hard.
I have bled heavy with all my losses, Including the chemicals and I also get lots of clots.
Losses are just so horrible. .this year has been one of the hardest and heartbreaking years of life.
I'm nearly 41 so time isn't on my side but I've had blood work done for recurring miscarriages and all was normal.
When I got my BFP last week I really thought it was it. My lines got darker this time to but I never got a blazing positive just faint lines that got slightly darker.

I sincerely hope when u test next u get a darker line and u are not going through a chemical.
Good luck.
I'm being referred to the recurring miscarriage unit now at the hospital so I'm hoping i will get some answers.
And I really hope I will get my rainbow very soon.
Keeping everything crossed for u to hon.
Good luck

I am so sorry about ure other losses.
I've never had problems ttc b4.
I have had 7 losses in total but never had back to back losses like this.
We have been ttc for 8 months now and the longest I've ever had to try b4 is 3 months.
I think I took it a little for granted tbh.
But now I've been trying for so long and all I've had is chemical after chemical its really made me realise just how hard TTC is.
It seems I can fall pregnant as I've fallen 4 times in 8 months but its the staying pregnant that's hard.
I have bled heavy with all my losses, Including the chemicals and I also get lots of clots.
Losses are just so horrible. .this year has been one of the hardest and heartbreaking years of life.
I'm nearly 41 so time isn't on my side but I've had blood work done for recurring miscarriages and all was normal.
When I got my BFP last week I really thought it was it. My lines got darker this time to but I never got a blazing positive just faint lines that got slightly darker.

I sincerely hope when u test next u get a darker line and u are not going through a chemical.
Good luck.
I'm being referred to the recurring miscarriage unit now at the hospital so I'm hoping i will get some answers.
And I really hope I will get my rainbow very soon.
Keeping everything crossed for u to hon.
Good luck
Good luck! I was referred to the clinic for testing too but that was 6 years ago now, and I’ve had dd since then.
I know 8 months feels like ages but it really isn’t, but I get why you are worried! I hope you get a good positive soon!

I started bleeding today. Called EPAS and cancelled my appointment. The midwife referred to my pregnancy as a “chemical reaction” and told me that it wouldn’t count as a loss because they didn’t scan me so it wasn’t verified. Why would I make this up?!

So basically, it’s now loss #4, but on paper I’ve had 0 losses, and they won’t test me until I have three more consecutive losses. It’s really unfair. I feel like having recurrent losses, then a healthy pregnancy, and then an early loss should be taken into account. There IS obviously a cause. And it wasn’t just like a regular chemical where AF is a few days late, I’d have been 5 weeks today, and my cycles are super regular.

We are making some lifestyle changes to try and boost our chances of success. Both of us are a little bit chubby and our diet is poor, and we don’t do much exercise.

I’m staying on my pregnancy vitamins. We are climbing a hill on Saturday. And we are going to improve our diet a bit to see if that helps - although we were both a healthy weight when we had RMC in the past so I’m not sure it is a factor!

Im sorry your going through a CP. Sadly I've had way to many of them. Never gets any easier. It will be 3yrs ttc for me so hope it happens before then a healthy pregnancy and baby. I also have no problem getting pregnant it's keeping them.
We've both been tested a few years ago and everything came out fine. Just have to stay positive and keep trying, hope for the best,

Further confusion ...

I went to throw out my tests and they look like this:

I feel like the boots test was faulty because the control line never got really dark. I’ve never had a bfn turn positive after a few days like that.

I have been bleeding so obviously it’s not good news, but wtf? Do I drink too much water? I drink about 2.5l per day, plus two cans of fizzy juice, a glass of fruit juice, and numerous teas and coffees. F7D44103-1A08-4B50-A84F-317E2AF86981.jpeg

It will take some time for hcg to drop. Do they want u to go in for blood work?

It will take some time for hcg to drop. Do they want u to go in for blood work?
My hcg normally dive bombs right after a loss and I normally don’t bleed until it reaches 0 (all my losses have been mmc) but I guess it’s possible. Those are the original tests, I didn’t retest. Definitely the oddest pregnancy so far!

They only want me to go in if I test positive on Tuesday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->