What’s the earliest you have tested and got a positive?

atx614

Mom of 3
Reaction score
What is the earliest you have tested and gotten a positive. I am only 4 dpo and getting anxious lol. But also don’t want to test too early and then get super bummed.

9dpo with my 3rd :)

10 DPO but very faint & didn't become unquestionably obvious until 14 DPO+.

9 Dpo I had a barely there positive on an IC. 10 DPO was a bit more obvious but still very faint on an IC. I had a very obvious positive on a FRER line test and digital by 11 DPO.

I think on average implantation is from 6dpo so I think the earliest a BFP would show maybe 8dpo?
The earliest I’ve had a BFP has been 11dpo, it’s so hard to not test early though! Good luck! X

It is! It’s so hard lol. Good to know. Thanks ladies. I am *trying* to wait until 10 dpo.

I’m 4dpo aswell...hoping to wait until 11dpo to test on 28th!

I think it was 10? I can't remember
Yes 10 is my goal date to wait until. I don’t know why the TWW seems to drag by and the first trimester. Then it seems to go fast. I feel like I have been waiting so long to test and then I look at the calendar and see it’s only been a few days

8-9 dpo on ic tests

10dpo on first response test :)

I got a shadow on the evening of 8dpo and first response positive 9dpo morning :)

Shadow at 9dpo and clear positive at 10dpo with my third. My other pregnancies were 13dpo until I had a positive.

Good luck!!

When I had my ectopic I got a positive at 6dpo. Obviously because it implanted in the wrong place it didn’t have to wait an extra few days to get to the uterus. My earliest test with a successful pregnancy was 8 dpo. I’m 4dpo now and hoping that I get one at 8dpo because like you I’m ansty and want it bad!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->