What a BFP Chart looks like

olivetree83

Jon, Hollie, Olivia, & #2
Reaction score
Can anybody send me the link/pictures of your chart if you got a BFP that month? I am on 8DPO and I've been temping faithfully this month and charting on FF. I want to see what someone's chart looked like that got their BFP that cycle!

Please, pretty please!

Here is the link to my chart
https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/31cc13

Baby dust and luck to us all.
Love,
Olive

Hey there, I haven't gotten a BFP yet, but if you go to fertility friend's website and look for something called "Chart Gallery" then click on "Pregnancy" there is a whole lot of them there for you to look at.
Hope this helps :hugs:

Hey there, I haven't gotten a BFP yet, but if you go to fertility friend's website and look for something called "Chart Gallery" then click on "Pregnancy" there is a whole lot of them there for you to look at.
Hope this helps :hugs:

Hi it's been a bit! How are things? Thanks, I will go there for sure! Haha, I had no idea, I'm new to FF.

Yup :)
Things are going ok for me. I'm 12DPO, haven't tested yet though. Waiting till Saturday.

FX'd for us both!! When are you going to test?

And about the charts, I don't use fertility friend anyway, but I was really trying to see if my charts looked anything like the pregnancy ones on their website.

You have a promising dip around 6DPO. Good luck!!!

Yup :)
Things are going ok for me. I'm 12DPO, haven't tested yet though. Waiting till Saturday.

FX'd for us both!! When are you going to test?

And about the charts, I don't use fertility friend anyway, but I was really trying to see if my charts looked anything like the pregnancy ones on their website.

You have a promising dip around 6DPO. Good luck!!!

I am trying to hold out until testing on February 7th. AF is due on either Feb. 1 or 2 I'm never really spot on regular. I wanna test now haha. But I can't. I don't think I can handle the disappointment just yet.

My fingers are crossed for you too! What did the doctor say? Are your cycles getting shorter?

I know, except I was up that night and couldn't sleep so I dont know if that temp is good or not. I still temped at the same time in the morning but I had gotten up to use the bathroom and said a few words to my hubby then couldn't go back to sleep. I love and hate temping, it's hard sometimes to stay in bed, asleep, without talking or moving a muscle and temping at the same time every damn morning!

Well, when I went to the doctor, he told me he was going to put me on Provera to jumpstart my period, finally after CD72 it showed up. 15 days later I got a positive OPK, soo.. here we are today in the TWW! I ov'd really early this month, compared to my last several cycles anyway, I'm excited about that definitely.
If I'm not pregnant then they want to do an ultrasound of my tubes. No Clomid yet I guess. That's the gist of it, I've poured out a lot more in my journal if you want the expanded version LOL.

For me, I routinely am yelling at DH to roll over, because of his snoring. It hasn't made that much of a difference in my temps so far. I think as long as you get 3 good solid hours of sleeping you should be ok :)

FWIW I also have a love-hate relationship with temping too. Mostly because I wake up at 5:30am on offdays to take a temp, and it's hard for me to go back to sleep once awake.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->