what a day!!

ablaze

lucky mum of one of each!
Reaction score
had a fantastic start to my day(note the sarcasm!!)

heard mumbling 4m my room, so goes thro 2 see darren taking a full blown hypo, slipping in and out of consciousness(sp) wen he was awake i gave him his hypo gel which never worked, then he was out 4 the count so i had 2 gove him(shudder) a needle(if uve seen pulp fiction.... was like this needle!!) which brought him round then he started slipping out again(by this time id phoned 999)

the paramedics arrived and managed 2 bring him 2, was horrible n really frightened me, i only dread 2 think what could of happened if hed stayed at his mums this morning who would have been at work.....

:cry:

Scary, is he ok now? How are you feeling a bit shakey i would think!
(hugs)

yeah hes fine now, lol the sods away watchin man u playing :roll: really shit(scuse language) myslef tho :( he cudda went in2 a diabetic coma :(

blimey! scarey day!

Glad he is ok now tho

xx

Ekk how did he deteriorate that quick? Is he a bit lazt with checking his blood?

cat he is useless at checking his blood!! he works nightshift which alone is shit for his condition, and he was unwell at the weekend(had my tummy bug) so due 2 a mixture of not eating as he should and not enough sleep brought it on, he deterioated so quickly, ive never seen him take a bad fot, and to have 2 give him an adrenaline shot was just horrible!

Aww poor Darren, tell him we all send him :hugs:

Bloody hell babe, I am glad all is well......poor you, it is amazing how we cope when we have to, but how scary :shock: x

Crikey Yvanne :| I'm glad hes ok!

x

WOW.....That would be freaky......Glad that he is ok....Sounds like you handled yourself very well...... :hugs: Like you said....Good thing he staid with you last night....Its funny how things work....Must mean that he is meant to be around... :wink: Think I would have had to have a few drinks after that...

thanx guys!! i gave him a boot up the rear 4 scaring me ;):p

he was fine, man u won after all lol :roll:

Blimey - very scary! :shock:

Glad he's on the mend now.

Bloomin heck, what a scare for you

sounds like you coped brill tho hun

So glad he is on the mend ( even though he is Man U fan :roll: )

LoL only joking give him my best :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->