What a wierd craving i actually gave into!

corrie anne

Mom of 7 girls and 4 boys
Reaction score
So, i was making lunch and decided on tomato soup and got a huge craving for pineapple. So the thought of both foods together sounded wierd to me but i started craving them together so i mixed them together and it was pretty good. I put some pineapple juice in too to combined the taste together. Wow i did not expect it to taste anything but bad but was really good.

Anyone else give in to wierd sounding cravings?

I HATE olives. When we walk past the open ones in the store yesterday I could smell them and usually the smell makes me gag. Well not yesterday. I got one smell and it was all I could think about. Only bought a few but I downed them as soon as we got in the car lol.

I ate macaroni cheese and chips covered in gravy and vinegar last night, I enjoyed every single mouthfull!!

I have been craving green olives my whole pg so far. I went through two big jars already. lol!

Not weird for many other but me yes I have been craving pb+j badly for the past 2 weeks. I can't get enough of them and I have always hated them so much that couldn't even be aorund people when they ate them cause the smell and look of them would get to me. Probably the weirdest though is my mom when she was pregnant with me she would cut up onion and dip it in ketchup and eat it. No cooking nothing else with it just raw. BLAH! Some things are just weird that we do I think. Try eating that combo when not pregnant anymore and see if you still like it. My mom made that mistake and nearly got sick. LOL

I understand about the pbj i dont really like it but like it while pg. I dont think i will be eating that again even pg.lol! It hopefully was a one time craving. It just sounds too wierd. I like raw onions always have. Never tried with ketchup though. She must have had bad heartburn.lol.

I understand about the pbj i dont really like it but like it while pg. I dont think i will be eating that again even pg.lol! It hopefully was a one time craving. It just sounds too wierd. I like raw onions always have. Never tried with ketchup though. She must have had bad heartburn.lol.

Apparently she didn't cause I thought the same thing. But this is what she ate all the time. Now we blame it for reason of me hating onions LOL she killed my taste of them putting with that horrible ketchup.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->