What annoys and upsets you most about TTC?

I am starting to ttc#1 again, had taken a break after 2 years.
I hate it when people say your trying to hard just relax and it will happen.
I hate the fact that i have to act all happy for my new sister 'in law' when she only tried to get pregnant for one month - so jealous! :hissy:
I get so upset that i should be able to get pregnant because that's what we are suppose to do! People need to learn to think before they speak!!Good luck girls!!

I am starting to ttc#1 again, had taken a break after a few months. Been trying for 2 years.
I hate it when people say your trying to hard just relax and it will happen.
I hate the fact that i have to act all happy for my new sister 'in law' when she only tried to get pregnant for one month and :bfp: - so jealous! :hissy:
I get so upset that i should be able to get pregnant because that's what we are suppose to do! Good luck girls!!

https://www.tickercentral.com/view/a2an/1.png

As the tilte said, getting a OOPSIE :bfp:, finding out at 9weeks there is 2JB's, then at 14weeks 1 JB died... and at 37weeks and 2days losing my son.....

Getting back on my feet and TTC #2 now for 16months... and now No O, No natural AF.. and having all my tummy pains and ovaries feeling like they want to burts.....

In other words... Heartbreaking......:cry::cry::cry:

I so agree with all of you. The 'not being able to have any control over your body' is doing me in as I hate not having control over something. We've been married over a year now and its the insensitivity of people who ask you' so when are you two going to have kids?' AAARRRRRHHHH!!!

Number 1- It's got nothing to do with you, its none of your business so butt out
Number 2- we are TRYING thanking but why should we let you know our business.
Number 3- Stop being so f***ing stupid, insensitive cos your comments arn't wanted or needed
Number 4- remind me to tell you the exact time, day and schedule of when I intend to sh*g my husband so you can put it in your diary and make a judgement.

Rant over for now girls. xx

I hate that people say to me almost every day "So you've been married a while now, have you not thought about children?"
I think: yes damn it, i think about children every flippin day and its killing me - i'm having sex what more do you want??
I say: Yeah we want kids, we might think about it soon.

Hehe.. I do the same thing, amslou.
Them:
"So you think you'll ever have kids??"
Me: *shrug* "I dunno, maybe someday. We've got other things to worry about right now."
My mind:
"GROWL!!! I'm trying, darn it! I think about it all the time! Thank you for reminding me that is the one thing I am worrying about MOST right now!":grr:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->