What are some names you dislike?

i know someone who named there son bj and alls i could think of is(blow-job):blush: when he is a teenager he is probably going to get other kids taking the mic about that just feel so sorry for him :nope:
can't really say there are any names that i actually hate but if i don't like someone that usually puts me off there name,lol:shrug:

There are no names that I actually hate, just names I wouldnt choose for my children.
I dont mind really popular names like Isabella and Olivia as although popular they are really pretty.
But I wouldnt name my children anything too cutesy or shortened - like Alfie, Maisie, Gracie or basically anything that would only really suit a child - not that those names aren't nice, just that I don't think they suit an older person. Would rather name the child the full version of the name so it suits them throughout their whole life.

I hate names like Candice and Cadence they just make me cringe i dont evan know what it is i dont like but cant stand them or names like Precious, Tallulah i also dislike the aden names like Cayden, Ayden, Hayden

Most of you are in the UK, so I'm almost afraid to list the names I dislike.
I consider them to be classic but at the same time so outdated; like 1st Century...
Names like Henry, Henrietta, William, Thomas, Paul, Edward, Peter, etc.

I do get annoyed at the recent overuse of new-wave names like those you mentioned in the first post, they've taken over by storm, not that they are not nice names because they are, but they're just already so overused. And to add to it all the -atelyns, -aydens, -aylees, etc.:
Brianna, Briannan, Rhianna, Rhiannah, Adrianna, Arianna, Bree
Kaylyn, Katelyn, Kaylee
Haley, Bailey
Chloe, Zoe

The new name takeover does make me miss traditional names like
Rachel, Kate, Jasmine, Jessica, Claire, Tina,
Jonathan, Nicholas, Benjamin, Reese,

I hate Bella and Jasper! It's not even because of Twilight, I just think they sound like dog names. Twilight has ruined some good names though. Emmett is really handsome and my brother's name is Jacob and he's always being made fun of because of Twilight.

Blahh.

lol I'm totally naming my little girl Ariana. It's a bit popular but definitely not as popular as other names. It's certainly not in the top ten.

For me not so much that i hate any name specificly....but when ppl name their children with such cutesy names just kinda sucks for when they are adults...i have weeded out alot of names based on this.

I really hate the name Damien.. No offence if anyone has a Damien!

celene, lou, poppy,elsie, may, etc. I find it very hard to find a name I like :lol: that's why i let OH name our boys :nope: bad idea! lol I dont dislike my boys names I think they are ok.

Julia, I don't know why but I've always hated the name :shrug: x

I can't get over the name Reagan after seeing the Exorcist when I was a kid... :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->